what's it like?

Desert warfare is... something else.

You're out there, in your foxhole, minding your own business and suddenly on the horizon you see several plumes of dust being thrown up by advancing vehicles and you know, you just know deep in your soul... it's not the ice cream man.

[ April 04, 2005, 12:09 PM: Message edited by: Boo Radley ]

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Desert warfare is... something else.

You're out there, in your foxhole, minding your own business and suddenly on the horizon you see several plumes of dust being thrown up by advancing vehicles and you know, you just know deep in your soul... it's not the ice cream man.

That is so deep, man. Like - Wow...

If I may tout a mod or two, a must-have CMAK mod is my MikeyD North Africa flat horizon clear day mod. Makes all the difference in the world. For sunrise, sunset. etc. I've also uploaded 'reduced hillsides' horizon mods for the game too. Another alternative for those towering Italian hills is my alt. Normandy skies mod.

... after cmmods.com comes back online, of course.

[trying to drum-up a little extra mod business ;) ]