Peng Goes On Walkabout: The Challenge To Re-Create the World With Every Post

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by v42below:

May I enquire in my ignorance why our house requires a deliberate spelling mistake?

What spelling mistake?

PawBroon's name goes back hundreds of years to the days before the English stuck gobstoppers in all the new born babies mouths to make them sound more posh when they began to talk..

Back then there were no Browns only Broons, No Houses, only Hooses, no Mouths only mooths and you didn't catch Rabbie burns call a moose a mouse did you?

And had you read ALL of the late Lady Willemenia Broons diaries you would have noted her famous quote..

There's a moose loose aboot the hoose...

Of course her Knights didn't dare question her as to what she meant, they knew better!!!!

Originally posted by Andreas:

Neid der Besitzlosen.

Envy? 'tis to laugh, O humourless one. I've sent cars to the junkyard that were better than what you just bought. You take good care of those plates, as you'll need them to patch up the floorboards in that rolling scrap heap. Hell, just save up the parking tickets; they will be more durable than the fenders of your little go-cart.

Listening to Billie Holiday.

Such a sexily haunting voice and music....

I'm Hooked!

Lyrics

The very thought of you

And I forget to do

Those little ordinary things

That everyone ought to do

I'm living in a kind of daydream

I'm happy as a queen and foolish

Though it may seem to me

That's everything

The mere idea of you

The longing here for you

You'll never know

How slow the moments go

Till I'm near to you

I see your face in every flower

You eyes in stars above

It's just the thought of you

The very thought of you my love

Originally posted by rune:

Well fine then, no one wish me a happy birthday. I have a case of Weihenstephaner Bier, and every time I go to the bathroom, I will think of you lot. Your mothers are hamsters and your fathers smell of elderberries.

Rune

If I were posting in this incarnation of the MBT, which I am not, I would wish you a Happy Birthday indeed sir.

But I can't.

Cuz I'm not.

Well fine then, no one wish me a happy birthday. I have a case of Weihenstephaner Bier, and every time I go to the bathroom, I will think of you lot. Your mothers are hamsters and your fathers smell of elderberries.

Rune

Happy Birthday, you horridly untalented man.

And remember, you're not getting better. You're getting older.

Now sit down and shut up!

Rune

Oh dear...I have failed in my duties to my Liege. What to do?

Ahhh! First: HAPPY BURPDAY! (I would wish a Hippo Birdy Two Ewes to you, but that's 1. too cutesy for the 'Pool and B. would just get the Aussies all excited and we don't want THAT!)

Second: I shall bake you a cake. The biggest, most calorie-filled, artery-choking, heart-attack inducing cake EVER.

Third: Well, I'll think of something more. But you really *should* find a way to put your birthday in your profile or sumfink. How's a girl to know when someone's birthday is in order to prepare properly?

Boo ,

There is one saving grace about this birthday. I am well over the median age here, and aren't getting any younger. However, there is one saving grace... no matter how ancient I am getting, I will NEVER be as old as you or Joebob.\

Rune

Well fine then, no one wish me a happy birthday.

I have it on good authority that I am indeed no one so here it comes....

birthday.gif **RUNE**

Birthday%20Cake%20March.jpg

And it seems you're in good company!!

** Happy Birthday Mensch **

party-smiley-020.gif <<< Stikky doing his happy dance

I'm sure Rune will allow you to share his cake....

How fricken sad can you get? The person who has been the cause of so much pain and suffering with setup zones that go on forever and reinforcements that pop up Gawd knows where in atrocious scenarios wants a cute little birthday wish.

yeah, i know I'm late again. Rune I hope your birthday was just as nice as one of your scenarios. I hope you wept and yanked your hair out in great tufts the way we do when we realize that there is no "winner" in any of the little torture exercises you have created.

i type this knowing that the little mrs and I are playing one now and she is afraid to even set up. It's not that I might win or even that she would lose. It's just that it's a night battle Rune style.

So, happy fricken birthday, Rune.

i hope that was the required amount of empathy and all.