Peng and his Challenge go to White Castle

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

*...a wanton breeze wafts in from some untold distance the faint sound of a pulsing drum...*

Michael

Please describe in 200 words or less...

How the hell, (sorry Berli) can a breeze be "Wanton" ?? or "wanton", even.</font>

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

You mean Seanachai is awake (allegedly) and online during daylight hours? Is this yet another sign of the Apocalypso?

Shut yer pie hole and get me a beer, Cardinal Boo!

Where's me bloody training mitre? Damn thing keeps falling off...

Originally posted by Speedy:

My votes for sale.

You wouldn't happen to have any more of those jacuzzi's available would you?

Hmm...Speedy's vote...

Okay, you get the jacuzzi, but without the maidens. And the champagne will not be a vintage year, but it will be French.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Where's me bloody training mitre? Damn thing keeps falling off...

Oh, that thing was a hat? It was all green and herbal looking, so I decided to smoke it.</font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

The Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread is firmly and unequivoc ... uneqiviol ... without doubt FOR the acension of Seanachai to the throne of Peter.

Joe, you get the maidens I didn't hand over to Speedy. Try not to bore them to tears.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Then we could crucify him upside down, how cool would THAT be!

Joe

Did you know that I'm actually taller when crucified upside down?

Originally posted by rleete:

I object. Just on general principals. Not that I really have any, I just heard that it's the thing to say.

Exactly what I object to is an entirely different matter.

If you're objecting to my ascension to the Papacy, then: SILENCE, UNBELIEVER!

If you're simply objecting about nothing in particular, it's not as if we haven't already found you objectionable beyond belief.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Then we could crucify him upside down, how cool would THAT be!

Joe

Did you know that I'm actually taller when crucified upside down? </font>

Seanie, babe. I Don't object to your ascension. Just to you. Ascend all you want, shorty.

Stop objecting to me immediately, or there will be no cushy, corrupt, Church delivered plums coming your way when I am Pope. Witness the carrot.

Now for the stick: I will have you declared the new Joseph, your wife the Virgin incarnate, and your son the Messiah. If you think what's happening in Rome is a zoo, wait and see what that does to up-State New York and your life-style, you tosser.

The True Believers will be carving chunks off the Tiger tank to take home with them to their hovels in the shadow of the cathedrals...

What on earth is going on here?

A Pope doesn’t get crucified upside down or not… that is reserved for better men (or bog standard criminals)… now I (& Peng) have no problem with Seanachai becoming Pope to this false religion (quite fitting really the false gawd becoming head of a false religion, I mean those Catholics don’t even have a moral stance on Canadians!) but as to getting crucified!

I’ve said it before & I’ll say it again if anyone is going to get horribly butchered & killed around here it’ll be me & no-one bloody else!

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Stop objecting to me immediately, or blah, blah

I guess that means no campaign to have gnomes exterminated from the face of the earth? No euthanasia programs for short, pudgy, self-absorbed elves? Damn, I guess I shouldn't have started that thread on the other forum.

Nah.

P.S. If you think there is even the remotest chance my wife is a virgin, you are deluded. I believe the phrase "randy as a goat" is applicable.

P.S. If you think there is even the remotest chance my wife is a virgin, you are deluded. I believe the phrase "randy as a goat" is applicable.

Oh dear. Then I fear we have found our Father of Pies and his child, the AntiGnome!

So...an AAR of your mead you require, eh? FINE! I'll be back! *sheesh! The things you have to do to get some good mead these days...*

[ April 07, 2005, 01:23 PM: Message edited by: Moraine Sedai ]

Do not speak of the potential future BVM that way, you vulgar little man.