Cap'n Jack Peng and the Black Challenge

Gather 'round ye lubbers. seein' as yer new ta the thread, I need ta read ya th'Articles of Peng.

First of all, sound off like ya gotta pair. If yer wantin' to be a cabin boy we've no use fer ya at all... well, Bauhaus might but he amounts ta nought of late.

Second, we care nought fer yer John Thomas. We care nought aboot it's size or how many warts it has.

Third an' most important, we're hopin' ye'll jump ship and drown. Do us all a favor an' hop o'er th'rail an' sink lik'a stone.

Now, there be another article. Ye'll be treatin' the ladies proper or we'll be havin' ya before the mast.

Now, th'stage is set.

A fair wind blows.

A black hearted miscreant creeps into port...

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Now, th'stage is set.

A fair wind blows.

A black hearted miscreant creeps into port... [/QB]

Is it Meeks?

Be it my long lost love Capt Jack Sparrow ?

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I can feel the tension.. (damn corserts too tight again).

Who is this black hearted miscreant?

Is he from Minnesota?

Anyone up to watch a good keelhauling? 'Afore we have to scrape the barnacles from the ship, we might as well put 'em to good use.

Who'll be first now? Berli ?, how about Meeks ? Maybe we should pick an Aussie?

How about, Noba , or Speedy , mayhe Mace ? We could snactch someone from that Waffle thread?

Just so many possibilities.

no it's Arrrrrgh...

*thumps in on one peg leg*

...me, mateys!

Aaaaargh!

Ahoy there, permission to ...argh... come aboard with me pegleg and ...argh... pet parrot, Daisy?

*thumps in without waiting*

Yeh, I know she's a bloody funny looking ..argh.. parrot, what with her ..argh.. woollen like feathers, no wings, four legs and a ..argh.. uncanny ability to lay lots of little black round eggs instead of one large white one, but what can ..argh.. one do?

Anyhow, Daisy, say hello to this scurvy crew (ladies excepted of course*

*BaaaaaAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAaaaaaaaaa!

Argh..isn't she a beauty? Bloody heavy tho!

Mace

[ January 25, 2004, 06:08 AM: Message edited by: Mace ]

*leans over to Nidan1 and waves a coathanger hook at his face*

Ye best not mess with me ...argh... parrot, Nidan1 matey!

aaaargh!

With her ...argh... absorbancy rating she'll expand to ....argh.... 100 times her size and ...argh... drain the seven seas dry!

AAAAAaaaarrrrgh!

Mace

[ January 25, 2004, 06:37 AM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Originally posted by Mace:

*leans over to Nidan1 and waves a coathanger hook at his face*

Ye best not mess with me ...argh... parrot, Nidan1 matey!

aaaargh!

With her ...argh... absorbancy rating she'll expand to ....argh.... 100 times her size and ...argh... drain the seven seas dry!

AAAAAaaaarrrrgh!

Mace

Don't tell me, mate, is she a "quicker pickerupper?"

I'm fairly sure that September the 19th is International Talk Like a Pirate Day. Next one will be the 4th annual.

The only thing that makes pirating worthwhile is the Rum. And the sodomy, of course. ALRIGHT alright the lash too. Rumm sodomy and the lash fine fine fine AND having all the gold you can eat. That makes pirating worthwhile. Oh and sticking it to Bill Gates, that makes pirating worthwhile. Rum, sodomy, the lash, gold and sticking it to Mr Bill, AND the flashy clothes... oh bugger.

Originally posted by MrPeng:

The only thing that makes pirating worthwhile is the Rum. And the sodomy, of course. ALRIGHT alright the lash too. Rumm sodomy and the lash fine fine fine AND having all the gold you can eat. That makes pirating worthwhile. Oh and sticking it to Bill Gates, that makes pirating worthwhile. Rum, sodomy, the lash, gold and sticking it to Mr Bill, AND the flashy clothes... oh bugger.

Come back in again

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Hold the tip of your tongue between thumb and forefinger and say, "I was born on a pirate ship."

It's fun!

Thank'e kindly fer yet another episode of How Boo Spends His Day. I'd have ya o'er the rail, ............

</font>

Meanwhile, forging its course valiantely through the Chops of the Channel is the Frigate HMS PRINCESS PETTICOAT (38) under the command of Captain Rolf Cuthbertson-Frenche. Pacing the windward side of his quarterdeck, Captain Cuthbertson-French takes yet another pinch of snuff, then dabs fastidiously at his nose with a silk handkerchief, which he then returns to the sleeve of his uniform coat, leaving only a little lace showing...

Michael

[

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Hold the tip of your tongue between thumb and forefinger and say, "I was born on a pirate ship."

*holds tongue betwixt thumb and forefinger*

I wa bor on a pira shi!

I wa bor on a ...argh... pira shi!

Were's the ..argh matey.. entertainment value in that?

Aaaaaaargh.

Mace (and his parrot, Daisy)

Wakes up yawns and stretches after a good nights sleep

Mornin' ship mates.... I see it's been quiet onboard..

Peers through telescope into distance

*Oh *****

Screams at the top of her voice

<big> Man The decks !</big>

Looks like there's an enemy ship approaching..

I'm gonna be kidnapped by some ponsy Capt Rolf and you lot are nowhere to be seen...

Still.. He does have a nice uniform and crisp white shirt with frills...

Drops Telescope and rushes to get dressed.

[ January 26, 2004, 05:07 AM: Message edited by: YK2 ]