The new and improved Cheery Waffle Thread. Now with more raw sewage and evictions!

_Axe_

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

Sniff! That was beautiful, man. What a lovely Christmas sentiment. Send me a setup, you lanolin-slathered sheep in wolf's clothing. :D:D

Don't you mean "you lanolin-slathered wolf in sheep." ?</font>

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

Sniff! That was beautiful, man. What a lovely Christmas sentiment. Send me a setup, you lanolin-slathered sheep in wolf's clothing. :D:D

Don't you mean "you lanolin-slathered wolf in sheep." ?</font>

Originally posted by Kitty:

Look at all these people studying. Most of them look to stupid to read. Who are they kidding?!?!? GARG ARGAR GARRR! :mad:

Hey maybe they found the anatomical books, and are looking at pictures of naughty bits?

I mean that's what we used to do when we were at uni..... err never mind.

Mace

Originally posted by Kitty:

Look at all these people studying. Most of them look to stupid to read. Who are they kidding?!?!? GARG ARGAR GARRR! :mad:

Hey maybe they found the anatomical books, and are looking at pictures of naughty bits?

I mean that's what we used to do when we were at uni..... err never mind.

Mace

Puss laden maggots. All this beer and merriment. :mad: GAR GAR GARGGGGG! I'm stuck in this godforesaken library until 2:30, then I go to lame Food History class from 3 - 5:30, then stupid International Cuisine from 6 - 11!!! :mad: :mad: If I had some TNT right now I'd blow this place up and dance on the entrails of the victims. :mad:

Puss laden maggots. All this beer and merriment. :mad: GAR GAR GARGGGGG! I'm stuck in this godforesaken library until 2:30, then I go to lame Food History class from 3 - 5:30, then stupid International Cuisine from 6 - 11!!! :mad: :mad: If I had some TNT right now I'd blow this place up and dance on the entrails of the victims. :mad:

Originally posted by Dave H:

Send me a setup, you lanolin-slathered sheep in wolf's clothing. :D:D

We don't have wolves down here, we have dingos!

But I digress.

Mr 'I love skipping through the daisies and rejoicing in my cheerfulness', which do you prefer, CMAK or CMBB, Allies or Axis, Meeting engagement, Assualt or Probe, Your head on a plate or being burnt at the stake? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mace

Originally posted by Dave H:

Send me a setup, you lanolin-slathered sheep in wolf's clothing. :D:D

We don't have wolves down here, we have dingos!

But I digress.

Mr 'I love skipping through the daisies and rejoicing in my cheerfulness', which do you prefer, CMAK or CMBB, Allies or Axis, Meeting engagement, Assualt or Probe, Your head on a plate or being burnt at the stake? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mace

*Checks tutoring appointment book* Nothing. Good. I don't have to tutor any of these morons today. I want them all to die. DIE! DIIIEEEEEEEEEE! GARRRRRRRRRRR GGARGGRRR! :mad:

*Looks at clock* Hmm, I think it's about time I tell the bosses I have to go move my car so I don't get a ticket. I don't have a car but they don't know that and I want to smoke. :mad: