The new and improved Cheery Waffle Thread. Now with more raw sewage and evictions!

_Axe_

*Checks tutoring appointment book* Nothing. Good. I don't have to tutor any of these morons today. I want them all to die. DIE! DIIIEEEEEEEEEE! GARRRRRRRRRRR GGARGGRRR! :mad:

*Looks at clock* Hmm, I think it's about time I tell the bosses I have to go move my car so I don't get a ticket. I don't have a car but they don't know that and I want to smoke. :mad:

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*angry* So I went outside to smoke and this "cute" homeless couple was walking down the sidewalk. They are both about my age. The man, pushing a shopping cart, looked a lot like a young Benny Hill wearing a matted, dirty, long wig. The woman was carrying a plastic bag full of God knows what. She sees that I'm smoking and asks, "Can I borrow a cigarette from you?" I refrain from stabbing her in the eye with my thermometer and, ignoring the four cigarettes I have left in the pack in my pocket, I tell her, "No. This is my last one." :mad:

They stumbled off into the distance.

Merry Christmas, losers. :mad: :mad:

*angry* So I went outside to smoke and this "cute" homeless couple was walking down the sidewalk. They are both about my age. The man, pushing a shopping cart, looked a lot like a young Benny Hill wearing a matted, dirty, long wig. The woman was carrying a plastic bag full of God knows what. She sees that I'm smoking and asks, "Can I borrow a cigarette from you?" I refrain from stabbing her in the eye with my thermometer and, ignoring the four cigarettes I have left in the pack in my pocket, I tell her, "No. This is my last one." :mad:

They stumbled off into the distance.

Merry Christmas, losers. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Kitty:

What the hell does "borrow a cigarette" mean anyway?!?! You're going to give it back to me after you smoke it or are you just going to look at it and then hand it back?

It'd have to be the latter, 'cause I don't smoke.

Mace

Originally posted by Kitty:

What the hell does "borrow a cigarette" mean anyway?!?! You're going to give it back to me after you smoke it or are you just going to look at it and then hand it back?

It'd have to be the latter, 'cause I don't smoke.

Mace

Ok, this is irritating. Kitty notices that there's like a zillion books here all claiming to be bibles. Here's some examples: "The Fact Checkers Bible," "The Food Bible," "New Herb Bible," "The Cheese Bible," "The Brewmaster's Bible," "The Soup Bible," "The Bread Bible," "The Sauce Bible," and on and on and on!!! This bother's Kitty very much. Which of these paths is the TRUE path? She doesn't know which way is the one to true enlightenment. She decides that she is off in 20 minutes and doesn't really care. I hate bibles. :mad:

Ok, this is irritating. Kitty notices that there's like a zillion books here all claiming to be bibles. Here's some examples: "The Fact Checkers Bible," "The Food Bible," "New Herb Bible," "The Cheese Bible," "The Brewmaster's Bible," "The Soup Bible," "The Bread Bible," "The Sauce Bible," and on and on and on!!! This bother's Kitty very much. Which of these paths is the TRUE path? She doesn't know which way is the one to true enlightenment. She decides that she is off in 20 minutes and doesn't really care. I hate bibles. :mad: