The new and improved Cheery Waffle Thread. Now with more raw sewage and evictions!

_Axe_

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 37mm:

I don't mean to poke my oar in...

And you do anyways, what the hell is wrong with you, friend?

..you can have two exe files... one V1.01 and one V1.03?
Sounds like work and/ or ****e I have to keep track of. Either way, that's not the way for me. Why can't the Great Bald One fix it so that we can play older versions with the patchey bits so we can finish PBEMs with less problems?

Originally posted by 37mm:

I don't mean to poke my oar in...

And you do anyways, what the hell is wrong with you, friend?

..you can have two exe files... one V1.01 and one V1.03?
Sounds like work and/ or ****e I have to keep track of. Either way, that's not the way for me. Why can't the Great Bald One fix it so that we can play older versions with the patchey bits so we can finish PBEMs with less problems?

... err... I think so... or do I... am I being outwitted by an alcoholic waffler? Err carry on… getting drunk that is… I think… are we being ironic?

*Runs out of waffle thread back to the safety of the cesspool where things make sense & drunkards mocked (as well as sober people)*

... err... I think so... or do I... am I being outwitted by an alcoholic waffler? Err carry on… getting drunk that is… I think… are we being ironic?

*Runs out of waffle thread back to the safety of the cesspool where things make sense & drunkards mocked (as well as sober people)*

Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

You want some, Spastic & Sick? A rune bastiche-piece strikes me just fine. :mad: :mad:

Ah so you finally want revenge from my Canucki victory? That was one bloody fight too. Email Rune and send me a set-up. You can pick the sides. I'll be away Dec 23-28, so don't get your panties in a bunch if you don't hear from me then.

DaveH, I'll still play this Rune abomination against you if you want.

Axe after I deliver your whoopin,' would you be up for a CMBB battle? I have a hankerin' for some Commie vs Kraut clankies and TNT.

Snarker, if you want your revenge, send me a set-up.

Holiday cheer to you all. sp.dynamite.gif

tnt.jpg

Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

You want some, Spastic & Sick? A rune bastiche-piece strikes me just fine. :mad: :mad:

Ah so you finally want revenge from my Canucki victory? That was one bloody fight too. Email Rune and send me a set-up. You can pick the sides. I'll be away Dec 23-28, so don't get your panties in a bunch if you don't hear from me then.

DaveH, I'll still play this Rune abomination against you if you want.

Axe after I deliver your whoopin,' would you be up for a CMBB battle? I have a hankerin' for some Commie vs Kraut clankies and TNT.

Snarker, if you want your revenge, send me a set-up.

Holiday cheer to you all. sp.dynamite.gif

tnt.jpg

DaveH and Windbag, Rune sent me the scenario. If I play against you with this scenario, I want to play the same side against each of you. I don't want you calling me a gamey cheating bastiche when I kick your arses.

I have not looked at the scenario, so I have no idea what the forces are and who is attacking/defending. So what side do you maggots want and I'll send you the set-up? First maggot to squirm, chooses for both of you. :mad:

DaveH and Windbag, Rune sent me the scenario. If I play against you with this scenario, I want to play the same side against each of you. I don't want you calling me a gamey cheating bastiche when I kick your arses.

I have not looked at the scenario, so I have no idea what the forces are and who is attacking/defending. So what side do you maggots want and I'll send you the set-up? First maggot to squirm, chooses for both of you. :mad: