Latest CNN Poll: Peng Gets Challenged. Conservatives Rejoice!

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

I would suggest that this would be an excellent day for all Joes to take a quiet hike into the hinterland and forget football. And, (in an act that all of us would be forever grateful) forget your way back.

Did I mention that Joe Gibbs may be older than Joe Shaw?

[sMUG] Five Time World Champion Dallas Cowboys ... nothing any of you can say is going to change that. [/sMUG]

As to today, a mere speedbump, the Vikes aren't even in our Division.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

[sMUG] Five Time World Champion Dallas Cowboys ... nothing any of you can say is going to change that. [/sMUG]

As to today, a mere speedbump, the Vikes aren't even in our Division.

Joe

Let's see, New England won the Super Bowl last year. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers won it the year before. Did the Cowboys win the one before that? Before that? Before that? Before that?

Oh yeah, that's right. Dallas hasn't won anything since color TV was invented. No wonder Joe likes the Cowboys.

Much like himself, their glory days are well in the past.

Now, now, now and then. We shouldn't beleager po' ol' Joe. Isn't it sad enough that he's forced to root for a team that isn't even in his own state? There he is, way out in the wilds of Salt Lake City, miles from anyplace inhabited by normal humans in a state that even when they got an NBA team, didn't even have the creativity to change it's name. (I mean, really. The Utah JAZZ ? That makes about as much sense as the Florida Eskimos or the...I don't know...the Texas Fairly Intelligent People.)

No, we shouldn't mock Joe for admiring the Cowboys. We should mock him for the innumerable other aspects of his life.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Now, now, now and then. We shouldn't beleager po' ol' Joe. Isn't it sad enough that he's forced to root for a team that isn't even in his own state? There he is, way out in the wilds of Salt Lake City, miles from anyplace inhabited by normal humans in a state that even when they got an NBA team, didn't even have the creativity to change it's name. (I mean, really. The Utah JAZZ ? That makes about as much sense as the Florida Eskimos or the...I don't know...the Texas Fairly Intelligent People.)

No, we shouldn't mock Joe for admiring the Cowboys. We should mock him for the innumerable other aspects of his life.

Or the Los Angeles LAKERS ... it's called TRADITION Boo ... like the tradition you have there in Ohio of ... hmmm ... actually there are NO traditions in Ohio are there ... small wonder.

Anyway, I've told you time and time again, and again after that, that I'm a TEXAN who happens to live in Utah. Just as Jim Boggs is a ... what the hell ARE you Jimbo? I mean you're NOT a Floridian, there are NO native Floridians.

Joe

Originally posted by Speedy:

Stop talking about footy, it might give Mace ideas.

Oh that's right you're one of those....... *starts to laugh hysterically* ......Essendon supporters!!!!!

AaaaaaaaahAHAHAHAHAA AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

aaaaaaaaaAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Mace

Originally posted by Speedy:

Only demented Aussies and Brits would call the game Footy.

Footy sounds like a kinky sex act, not a violent, fast moving, man's sport.

No wonder you thought it would give Mace ideas, but what kind of ideas?

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

Only demented Aussies and Brits would call the game Footy.

Footy sounds like a kinky sex act, not a violent, fast moving, man's sport.

No wonder you thought it would give Mace ideas, but what kind of ideas? </font>

Thank you Cespool Contestant #1

Cesspool Contestant #2:

If you were a Boxer Rebellion Tigerman warrior, when you leap underneath Seanachai's charging horse to slash its underbelly with your long metal claws, would you stay with Seanachai's broken body after his de-horsing or would you move on to Joe Shaw's horse?

Originally posted by dalem:

Thank you Cespool Contestant #1

Cesspool Contestant #2:

If you were a Boxer Rebellion Tigerman warrior, when you leap underneath Seanachai's charging horse to slash its underbelly with your long metal claws, would you stay with Seanachai's broken body after his de-horsing or would you move on to Joe Shaw's horse?

Careful CessPool Constestant #2 (whom I'd have liked to call Terd had he stayed around long enough) it's a trick question. I would have been with the U.S. Marine detachment in the embassy grounds. Charlton Heston thinks HE'S the only one with the chops to make it with the Russian countess ... hummmppphhh.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Well, he is, after all, much younger than you.

Of course, so is most terrestrial life...

Now is that nice? When have I ever said anything nasty about you ... that wasn't true?

Joe </font>