Latest CNN Poll: Peng Gets Challenged. Conservatives Rejoice!

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dalem:

Okay, Jodhpurs and anything from the Dorcus Collection.

Oh yeah, baby, I'm walkin' towards you.

Okay, that was funny. You can live another day. But I've got my eye on you, Dalem. Fail to amuse me in the next 48 hours, and Papa Khann has to take over caring for Sten, the dog.

Originally posted by rleete:

(Various inane verbalizations SNIPPED! until we get to the good part) {Big-ass Buick, two tone powder blue & white, two yards of hood, gas gulping V-8, wide whitewall tires, tailfins and enough chrome to plate your house}

You plate your house? Oh, right. the double wide.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rleete:

(Various inane verbalizations SNIPPED! until we get to the good part) {Big-ass Buick, two tone powder blue & white, two yards of hood, gas gulping V-8, wide whitewall tires, tailfins and enough chrome to plate your house}

You plate your house? Oh, right. the double wide. </font>

No, no Seanachai Plus Fours are hardly an abomination! That knee jerk reaction of yours is caused by YOUR linkage of GOLF and Plus Fours, and there's been virtually NO evidence of a COLLABORATIVE relationship between golf and plus fours. Oh sure, the odd golfer or two may have worn plus fours at one time but that was a long time ago and can hardly be considered to be an act of fashion heathenism such as, for example, kilts. Those are CLEARLY a case of WMD (Wearing Men's Dresses).

No Seanachai I'm afraid that the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread, as keepers of the sacred traditions of the CessPool, must step in and affirm and proclaim that Plus Fours ARE and SHALL BE the OFFICIAL attire of the CessPool.

tardy3.jpg

Just imagine you and Berli strolling down the boulevard with THOSE lovely items on eh lad? More than ONE head would be turning, you may count on that.

Joe

p.s. You'd be the one on the left.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

And, unlike most of you lot, I have actually stared deeply into the eyes of Lars. And I saw there such a pit of unutterable drunkenness, a sinkhole of such utter depravity, that I turned my own eyes away.

They were, though, quite fetchingly blue.

Great, now go fetch me a beer.

Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

Good God... (oops, sorry Berli) rleete drives a pimp-mobile...

I didn't say it was mine, you dolt. I was describing the vehicle I'd like to see mash Boo on it's headlight (like a moth, remember?). It's all about artistic license, and getting people to see what you are writing.

Not that we'd be disappointed if it were, say, a well worn '93 Dodge Dakota with 148K miles on it, but I'd rather not have to replace my headlight, thank you.

The good news is that all the watermelon mess and the horde of ants have been washed away by the rain (take THAT, you opportunistic little sugar eating bastards). The bad news is I had to come home early to pump all the freaking water out of the basement.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

You need to be arrested more.

I was arrested more than half a dozen times before I was 30, you overgrown Girl Scout, including once for assault (bar fight) and another for "public lewdness". Unfortunately for all you perverts, the lewdness charge was dropped after it was discovered it was a case of mistaken identity, but it made a hell of a story the next day in high school.

Lawyers being the leeches they are, and me being too broke, I walk the straight and narrow these days.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

You need to be arrested more.

I was arrested more than half a dozen times before I was 30, you overgrown Girl Scout, including once for assault (bar fight) and another for "public lewdness". Unfortunately for all you perverts, the lewdness charge was dropped after it was discovered it was a case of mistaken identity, but it made a hell of a story the next day in high school.

Lawyers being the leeches they are, and me being too broke, I walk the straight and narrow these days. </font>

I was never a "rebel". Just a foolish drunk, too quick to anger. And too young to know just how silly it all was. And is. I never vandalized, either (except for my models, which suffered brutal home-made bombs and improvised AT weaponry).

Now-a-days I'm the quiet type they always talk about on the news. As in, "he was always so nice, really quiet, kept to himself. I never thought he'd do something like that."

Question of the day:

If Boo and Seanachai both put on jodhpurs and stand side by side, will The Rocky & Bullwinkle Show sue for copyright infringement?

I was never a "rebel". Just a foolish drunk, too quick to anger. And too young to know just how silly it all was. And is. I never vandalized, either (except for my models, which suffered brutal home-made bombs and improvised AT weaponry).

Now-a-days I'm the quiet type they always talk about on the news. As in, "he was always so nice, really quiet, kept to himself. I never thought he'd do something like that."

Question of the day:

If Boo and Seanachai both put on jodhpurs and stand side by side, will The Rocky & Bullwinkle Show sue for copyright infringement?

Gimme a break ... there is NO WAY that Boo and Seanachai could EVER be confused with the immortal Moosensquirrel ... Boris and Natasha maybe.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rleete:

Question of the day:

Gimme a break ... there is NO WAY that Boo and Seanachai could EVER be confused with the immortal Moosensquirrel ... Boris and Natasha maybe.

Joe </font>

I was describing the vehicle I'd like to see mash Boo on it's headlight (like a moth, remember?). It's all about artistic license, and getting people to see what you are writing.

Well, in that case, give it a cliche'd egocentric-Texan flair, and put a nice set of horns on front from a Texas Longhorn, and have fun with your very own "Running of the Boo's" as you chase him about... you could probably even sell tickets...