Peng Challenge Thread III- Revenge of the Nerds

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I imagine a lot of people tell you things that aren't true.

That you're a nice guy, immediately springs to mind.

Yes, but no one ever says that... They often say Im an asshole though....wait..that must mean they love me. *sniff* your words means so much to me.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mace:

I'll drink to blondes.

I'll also drink to the West Coast Eagles. Bastages! I bloody well backed them in the footy tipping and they lose.

Of course I blame Noba!

Mace

Right lads, your Olde Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread has returned ... a bit worse for the humidity but back in his office and ready to assist the CessPool in whatever manner I might be able to ... uh ... do ... whatever.

This time I'll assist the puzzled horde of Non-Australian Cesspudlians by taking a crack at cracking the above "Drivel by Mace". Please note that I'm only dealing with the ABOVE "Drivel by Mace", previous or future "Drivel by Mace" is NOT included. Readers should further be warned that "Drivel by Mace" is a trademark phrase and applies to ALL posts by Mace.

So ... where was I ... oh yeah ...

I bloody well backed them in the footy tipping and they lose.
As it happens, "footy tipping" is apparently something that can be handled by software and is similar to, one presumes, Baseball Office Pools, as evidenced by this gem from Some Goofy Australian Site
Footy Tipping Software aims to bring you the most time-efficient, enjoyable and easy to use office pools software available in the market today.
I could probably do more research and determine if it's soccer, rugby or Australian Rules Football ... but really, who cares eh?

Joe

I have a question regarding the "Peng challange & Cherry Waffle" threads. Are they a part of on-going games ?

When I go to a forum (CMAK,CMBO,etc I expect to find subjects dealing with those topics, but find many messages dealig with Pengs, Cherry Waffles etc.

I am a fairly new bloke and have never quite understood their pupose. I am not condeming them I just don't understand their purose.

Please no flames, this is an honest question.

Thanks!

Originally posted by BARMAN1950:

Sorry about the mis-spellings, I have not as yet had my first cup of coffee!

Nor have you a general location or email address in your profile, both are required before we'll we'll even consider responding to your question.

Finally, please don't ever mention the sacred Peng Challenge Thread in the same breath as the Gawdawful thread. I've said it many times ... a group that will accept ANYBODY is full of NOBODIES.

We have standards here ... kind of ... I mean we DID let the Australians in ... so the bar is pretty damned low.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

ready to assist the CessPool in whatever manner I might be able to ... uh ... do ... whatever.

Joe

Ohh cheers Guv..

I have the most annoying itch that needs scratching in a very awkward to reach place on my back...

I also have a HUGE pile of ironing that needs.. well..... Ironing..

Thanks again JJ

*Hic*

The Miracle of Toilet Paper

Fresh from my shower, I stand in front of the mirror complaining to my husband that my breasts are too small. Instead of characteristically telling me it's not so, he uncharacteristically comes up with a suggestion. "If you want your breasts to grow, then every day take a piece of toilet paper and rub it between them for a few seconds." Willing to try anything, I fetch a piece of toilet paper and stand in front of the mirror, rubbing it between my breasts. "How long will this take?" I asked. "They will grow larger over a period of years," my husband replies. I stopped. " Do you really think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my breasts every day will make my breasts larger over the years?" Without missing a beat he says "Worked for your butt, didn't it?"

I could probably do more research and determine if it's soccer, rugby or Australian Rules Football ... but really, who cares eh?

We had in-office sumo wrestling tipping once.

I have a question regarding the "Peng challange & Cherry Waffle" threads. Are they a part of on-going games ?

When I go to a forum (CMAK,CMBO,etc I expect to find subjects dealing with those topics, but find many messages dealig with Pengs, Cherry Waffles etc.

I am a fairly new bloke and have never quite understood their pupose. I am not condeming them I just don't understand their purose.

Thanks!

Since the Justicar practically forbid us to respond to you, I will, because basically I can't tolerate pig-headed authority (must be an egalitarian Aussie thing, or our hatred of all things Joe).

We are a group of the like minded who request CM PBEMs through verbal abuse.

Hell, It's so much better than asking nicely.

Mace

Originally posted by Mace:

We are a group of the like minded who request CM PBEMs through verbal abuse.

Hell, It's so much better than asking nicely.

Mace

Sometimes we just engage in verbal abuse because it's... well...

it's just so much gosh-darned fun!!!

SNIP ... so the bar is pretty damned low.

Joe

Joe, you pillock. [Now THAT is Tautology]

The bar is low, so that when you fall down from drinking too much beer, you can still reach up and grab your drink, whilst almost prone.

Oh! And the barmaid has to lean just that little bit more forward.

5 Cougars please!

Noba.

ps. Don't forget the lemon, love!

Thanks!

Best you get your answer from the horse's... mouth. E-mail Seanachai (seanachaibard@msn.com) and he will give you the full answer