Normandy small buildings ready

My attempt to make Normandy-style buildings. All eight small buildings, for all seasons, and damaged versions too. I tried to make the lighter ones mostly plaster/stucco, and the heavy ones stone for easier recognition. Four new roof textures are included.

I hope your modems are ready, because this is a big download. Two packs weighing in at around 26MB each.

You can see some previews here and here

A big thanks to Juju for all his testing and great suggestions. You can download them from Santa's Mod Village

Merry Christmas! smile.gif

At last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been waiting for this moment a very long time - downloading as I type. At the moment, I do not play CMAK, but this will have to go into my mod cd to be brought on screen next time the urge to play materializes.

Thank you very much.

Happy New Year.

Regards

Gurra

;)

A. go get the mods.

B. check to see that I have backups of Ed's converted BO mods.

C. install mods with McMMM.

D. open CMAK editor.

E. check out Valley of Trouble.

F. check out Going to Town.

G. ENJOY

Looking good with Ed's trees, converted BO large buildings, Juju's Berlin buildings, treebases, Ed's dark or DesertFox's grass.

I think they fit in England, Normandy or anywhere in NW Europe.

Now what to do with MikeyD's great little buildings? Ah, rural or village.

Huzzah! Much rejoycement, and such.

This has to be the most intensive mod project I have ever witnessed.

If I'm about right there's some eleven months of damn HARD work in these buildings. A real labour of love and very darn well worth the wait.

A big thank you very much is much deserved here!

Ed you have rifled yourself into Mod God status! You are the king of CM buildings. Man, you've come a hell of a long way since that marsh mod, (which BTW you perfected in CMBB)! Congrats, these buildings look fantastic.

Mord.

Originally posted by Mord:

Ed you have rifled yourself into Mod God status! You are the king of CM buildings. Man, you've come a hell of a long way since that marsh mod, (which BTW you perfected in CMBB)! Congrats, these buildings look fantastic.

Mord.

Thanks Mord. smile.gif

I still remember you helping me out on that marsh mod, good times.

When I look at the quality of Juju's buildings, I feel more like a jester than a king.

Originally posted by Tanks a Lot:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mord:

Mord.

Thanks Mord. smile.gif

I still remember you helping me out on that marsh mod, good times.

When I look at the quality of Juju's buildings, I feel more like a jester than a king. </font>