Peng Challenges the Minnesota Miscreants For The Wild Card Playoffs!

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Well, its 9;15 PM on Saturday night, and I have two buxom, long legged blondes over for a session in the hot tub. Don't need any turns, I'm going to be too busy, don't you know. Ooops, spilled my vodka.....

hold on Roxanne, I'll be right there, OK Diane, I'll get you another drink...just a minute girls.

You NAME your blow-up dolls ? ? ?

I bet you go clothes shopping for them, as well.

Noba.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Well, its 9;15 PM on Saturday night, and I have two buxom, long legged blondes over for a session in the hot tub. Don't need any turns, I'm going to be too busy, don't you know. Ooops, spilled my vodka.....

hold on Roxanne, I'll be right there, OK Diane, I'll get you another drink...just a minute girls.

Now if only you can get "it" up.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

But Second Peng how DARE you compare Ben/J-Lo to Brad/Jen. Ben/J-Lo is nothing more than a staple of grocery store checkout counter rags and "E! Tonight" retrospectives ... Brad/Jen strikes to the very heart of WHAT WE ARE!

Okay, look. I'm pretty sure I've never had it off with Jennifer Aniston. And I know I've never done it with Brad Pitt. I think that Ben Affleck should probably be neutered simply for thinking about marrying J-Lo, and I wouldn't touch the bizarre 'Jenny from the block' JelLo creature on a dare.

SO I DON'T CARE ABOUT THESE ALLEGED HUMAN BEINGS!

Joe, you need to get out of the hotel lounges, planes, and cheap rooms you've been spending all your time in, and get into the fresh air.

I think you need to insist on doing a training session here in Minneapolis, and when you visit — We'll all go ice fishing!

Can't say no to that, can you? </font>

Originally posted by rleete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I don't want to be heasty

Is this some strange combination of herpes and a yeast infection?

Somebody get a flamethrower on him before it spreads (or posts again). </font>

I noticed a certain amount of jealousy in response to my Diane and Roxanne story...ppppft!!!, I thumb my nose at all of you sad, sad piles of human trash. While I lead the life of a high rolling Bon Vivant, you dopes spend your time discussing Brad Pitt of all things, or lamenting about no turns in your in-boxes.

Ha.....so what if I twitch a little at the sound of loud noises, or display the thousand yard stare at inappropriate times....Roxanne and Diane still come over for a good time, and they are able to look passed my foibles, knowing they are in for the time of their lives.

I turned on the television to see Minnesota playing the Eagles. What a perfect example of the Cess Pool, losers fighting losers. *Sigh* So with that in mind, I have created a new Rune Scenario featuring:

Crunchies

Lots of Artillery

More Crunchies

San Pietro

Even more crunchies

A town on a hillside.

6000 Points, let me know if interested. Has to be better then watching this game.

Rune

Originally posted by rune:

I turned on the television to see Minnesota playing the Eagles. What a perfect example of the Cess Pool, losers fighting losers. *Sigh* So with that in mind, I have created a new Rune Scenario featuring:

Crunchies

Lots of Artillery

More Crunchies

San Pietro

Even more crunchies

A town on a hillside.

6000 Points, let me know if interested. Has to be better then watching this game.

Rune

I'd rather have hat pins stuck into my eyes and be forced to watch the Eagles/Vikings game, or even "American Idol", while someone drips hot oil on my genitals and rips out my fingernails with a pair of needle nose pliers.

</font><blockquote>code:</font><hr /><pre style="font-size:x-small; font-family: monospace;">psst, send it to me </pre>

Originally posted by rune:

Crunchies

Lots of Artillery

More Crunchies

San Pietro

Even more crunchies

A town on a hillside.

Rune

Losers for sure, send this baby to me

Originally posted by dalem:

It's hard to describe the stark horror that results from placing a bowl of grapes next to Papa Khann.

I've seen Army Ant trails on the Discovery Channel that looked less picked over.

Next time, serve them to him in fermented liquid form. Not only does that slow him down, when he passes out, you can steal his wallet.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

It's hard to describe the stark horror that results from placing a bowl of grapes next to Papa Khann.

I've seen Army Ant trails on the Discovery Channel that looked less picked over.

Next time, serve them to him in fermented liquid form. Not only does that slow him down, when he passes out, you can steal his wallet. </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

What is it with Papa Khann and fruit? I mean, the man must have altars to 'regularity'. He even puts it in his beer.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

What is it with Papa Khann and fruit? I mean, the man must have altars to 'regularity'. He even puts it in his beer. </font>