Peng Challenges the Minnesota Miscreants For The Wild Card Playoffs!

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Wow déjà vu.

Indeed, I have had several of these over the last few days. login...password...no turn from you. There must be a glitch in the matrix. Either that or there will be one when I thump you upside the head, should a turn not be forthcoming.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by v42below:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Wow déjà vu.

Indeed, I have had several of these over the last few days. login...password...no turn from you. There must be a glitch in the matrix. Either that or there will be one when I thump you upside the head, should a turn not be forthcoming. </font>

I'm late!

I'm late!

For a very important date.

No time to say hello-goodbye

I'm late!

I'm late!

I'm late!

I'm late!

And

when

I wave

I lose the time I save.

My fuzzy ears and whiskers took me too much time to shave!

I run and then I

Hop!

Hop!

Hop!

I wish that I could fly.

There's danger if I dare to stop

and here's the reason why:

you see, I'm

overdue,

I'm in a rabbit stew!

No need to say hello-goodbye

I'm late I'm late I'm late!

Steve

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

I'm late!

I'm late!

For a very important date.

No time to say hello-goodbye

I'm late!

I'm late!

I'm late!

I'm late!

And

when

I wave

I lose the time I save.

My fuzzy ears and whiskers took me too much time to shave!

I run and then I

Hop!

Hop!

Hop!

I wish that I could fly.

There's danger if I dare to stop

and here's the reason why:

you see, I'm

overdue,

I'm in a rabbit stew!

No need to say hello-goodbye

I'm late I'm late I'm late!

Steve

And from that cryptic message we are to deduce ...

If we can work up the enthusiasm to care that is ...

So far it's not looking too good is it.

Joe

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by v42below:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Wow déjà vu.

Indeed, I have had several of these over the last few days. login...password...no turn from you. There must be a glitch in the matrix. Either that or there will be one when I thump you upside the head, should a turn not be forthcoming. </font>

Well, its 9;15 PM on Saturday night, and I have two buxom, long legged blondes over for a session in the hot tub. Don't need any turns, I'm going to be too busy, don't you know. Ooops, spilled my vodka.....

hold on Roxanne, I'll be right there, OK Diane, I'll get you another drink...just a minute girls.

Gather round, gather round ye Cess cretins. Will you help a new charity I’m setting up?

The Rehabilitation for lawyers Program…

Essentially the program has three steps, which I call the three R's...

Realization: a lawyer must first admit it is a lawyer (this can be difficult it might sue you for harassment) & then it must admit that it is a terrible bane to itself & society (incredibly many lawyers think getting murderers, corrupt politicians & Trekkies off the hook whilst throwing doctors, teachers & police into jail is ‘beneficial’ to society!)

Rehabilitation: The difficult (& therefore fun) part, the lawyer must be ‘trained’ to break its habits. I advise sending a lawyer to hospital as often as possible for as many different ailments as possible eventually with time (a lot of time) the lawyer may come to see the hospital as a good place not a place to make money. In extreme cases however a frontal lobotomy may be required on top of the obligatory electro-shock therapies and ‘room 101’s’.

Reintegration: A lawyer will be given a place in society more appropriate to its talents perhaps a small McJob or a stable cleaner. Constant reviews of the patients progress are vital as even the smallest incident can get a patient back onto the ‘sue, crash & burn cycle’. For instance many will be given a job in the catering industry… however if a colleague was to, say cut a finger whilst chopping veg, a patient could regress & immediately call out “who ya going to sue?”…

So please remember to help out your fellow man (I’m sure everyone will enjoy ‘rehabilitating’ lawyers) & give generously.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Well, its 9;15 PM on Saturday night, and I have two buxom, long legged blondes over for a session in the hot tub. Don't need any turns, I'm going to be too busy, don't you know. Ooops, spilled my vodka.....

hold on Roxanne, I'll be right there, OK Diane, I'll get you another drink...just a minute girls.

Look another flashback, and it probably wasn't his to start with.

Translated into reality:

The wife's making him bathe the two toy poodles he got for Christmas. She dislikes the little yappy things, but he so had his heart set on getting them...

Sad, really.

Originally posted by Alkiviadis:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 37mm:

The Rehabilitation for lawyers Program…

Over complicated, should read...

Couple of .22 rounds behind the ear </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

But Second Peng how DARE you compare Ben/J-Lo to Brad/Jen. Ben/J-Lo is nothing more than a staple of grocery store checkout counter rags and "E! Tonight" retrospectives ... Brad/Jen strikes to the very heart of WHAT WE ARE!

Okay, look. I'm pretty sure I've never had it off with Jennifer Aniston. And I know I've never done it with Brad Pitt. I think that Ben Affleck should probably be neutered simply for thinking about marrying J-Lo, and I wouldn't touch the bizarre 'Jenny from the block' JelLo creature on a dare.

SO I DON'T CARE ABOUT THESE ALLEGED HUMAN BEINGS!

Joe, you need to get out of the hotel lounges, planes, and cheap rooms you've been spending all your time in, and get into the fresh air.

I think you need to insist on doing a training session here in Minneapolis, and when you visit — We'll all go ice fishing!

Can't say no to that, can you?

...went outside the building for a smoke, walked down the sidewalk...a lot of plants nearby (its like a Garden of Eden in the summer, very nice landscaping around here), with the fog, and light mist falling plus, the smell of wet ground, the chill of dampness in the air......whooosh Con Thien 1967!!!!!...funny how that happens.

Man, if I had a $1 for every time I've had a flashback that I was back in 'Nam...I could probably afford some counseling as to why I keep having flashbacks about a place I've never been.

I just had a deja vu

You know, as you get older, you start having fewer episodes of 'dejavu'. Instead, you get more flashes of 'Oh dear God, I didn't just do that again, did I?!'

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Man, if I had a $1 for every time I've had a flashback that I was back in 'Nam...I could probably afford some counseling as to why I keep having flashbacks about a place I've never been.

Just be sure not to go hungry...

The LSD is stored in the fat cells, so if they start to break down...

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Just be sure not to go hungry...

The LSD is stored in the fat cells, so if they start to break down...

HA! Amateur. THC is stored in fat cells. LSD immediately and completely passes through the body after forever warping your responses to serotonin...

That's why you were in the Marines, and I served in the Drug Wars. I was simply better trained than you, and more expendable.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

LSD immediately and completely passes through the body after forever warping your responses to serotonin...

Nope. Stored both in fat cells and, somewhat more importantly, the spinal fluid. However, given your lack of spine, I didn't think that would be a worry for you