Peng Challenges the Minnesota Miscreants For The Wild Card Playoffs!

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Goanna:

ta ta

AH! The Lizard King! What a nice scaly addition to this little get-together. I think I still have ze files of our little slaughter, invovling French resistance fighters charging MG42's, somewhere around here. Or there. Ya need a whuppin, new email is in the profile, Your Scaliness.

Other rodents, I've just recovered the blasted system again, files shall be out when I happen to feel like it. Except for Mr Morningstar, we regret to inform him that we need a resend of the latest available file from him. Since we've used numbered turn I'm sure it won't be a problem. Eh? WEll, I'm sure that we on OUR part definately has numbered the files, I'm sure we can't be held responsible for anything. Anything at all.

Containined in one of the phish/spam messages I received in my office In box this morning was this cryptic message:

"Ninety six bottles of beer, three a's, three b's, one c, two d's, thirty three e's, seven f's, one g, ten h's, nine i's, four l's, sixteen n's, ten o's, thirteen r's, twenty three s's, twenty three t's, four u's, four v's, five w's, three x's, and five y's on the wall."

I believe it heralds Armegeddon.

Originally posted by Elvis:

Dear Scum,

I haven't bothered to read the thread but can safely tell you that the Vikings are going down hard Sunday. If you are a betting person take the Eagles and lay the points.

Love,

Elvis

Just to throw another sexual double entendre in there.

What's the spread?

Hee hee, this will cheer you up dalem.

They just canceled a ice fishing contest in Litchfield. Too cold. What a bunch of wimps, eh?

Then again, I hate it when your bottle of whiskey starts to freeze up. Paroxysm of the throat will put a fisherman off his game.

Originally posted by Lars:

Hee hee, this will cheer you up dalem.

They just canceled a ice fishing contest in Litchfield. Too cold. What a bunch of wimps, eh?

Then again, I hate it when your bottle of whiskey starts to freeze up. Paroxysm of the throat will put a fisherman off his game.

I thought you were in Mexico this winter?

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Containined in one of the phish/spam messages I received in my office In box this morning was this cryptic message:

"Ninety six bottles of beer, three a's, three b's, one c, two d's, thirty three e's, seven f's, one g, ten h's, nine i's, four l's, sixteen n's, ten o's, thirteen r's, twenty three s's, twenty three t's, four u's, four v's, five w's, three x's, and five y's on the wall."

I believe it heralds Armegeddon.

People will be pleased to hear that they too can be saved from Armageddon by buying ‘Peng’s mineral water’… it only costs $9.99 per 275ml bottle and goes well with all dishes.

Ludicrously expens… righteously priced water might help me convert a dumba... open minded Hollywood ‘star’ or two… anyone know the email address of this Brad/Jen entity?

Alternatively you may want to join Armageddon… I’d advise buying your own 'Peng Humvee'... I haven’t settled on a price yet

Originally posted by MrPeng:

PShaw

The whole Brad/Jen thing is tearing you up inside. We understand. I had a similar meltdown with the Ben/J-Lo breakup.

First Peng, I'm HARDLY in a meltdown mode, I'm stating the self-evident truth that we, as Americans, are in a CRISIS situation here. There's no telling what will become of our nation if this isn't resolved.

But Second Peng how DARE you compare Ben/J-Lo to Brad/Jen. Ben/J-Lo is nothing more than a staple of grocery store checkout counter rags and "E! Tonight" retrospectives ... Brad/Jen strikes to the very heart of WHAT WE ARE!

Joe

p.s. However, Huygens has safely landed on Titan. While a MINOR issue it does serve to distract us from the tension involved with Brad/Jen for a bit.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

OGSF is the only one of you lot of tossers, toe-jam lickers and truffle snorters who's sending moves!

I guess the rest of you mincing Munchkins are either too scared or too lazy or too scared and lazy!

I don't know why I even bother!

I sent you one last night.

Sheesh, what do you want? One every day?

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

OGSF is the only one of you lot of tossers, toe-jam lickers and truffle snorters who's sending moves!

I guess the rest of you mincing Munchkins are either too scared or too lazy or too scared and lazy!

I don't know why I even bother!

I sent you one last night.

Sheesh, what do you want? One every day? </font>