Gebirgsjäger?

Originally posted by molotov_billy:

I was hoping for a couple of gebirgsjäger missions/ops with this game, perhaps on crete or in the greece campaign, but it doesnt look like there are any.

Does anyone know of a custom made mission/operation that allows the player to use the german mountain troops?

Someone did a "gebirgsjäger pack" of scenarios that were quite good iirc. Stick around and he will likely come forward, or someone will remember.

Billy, just sent 2 Gebirgsjaeger ops your way. One depicts the Gebirgsjaeger assault on the Greek fortress on mt. Istibei. The other depicts the Gebirgsjaeger assault on the Kiwi held town of Galatas on Crete. Both ops have been well researched and can be played 2 player or as the attacking Germans vs. the AI.

Eric :cool:

molotov_billy

Dont you have some work to be doing?

No CMAK untill i see some DOD:S

tongue.gif

Do I have to walk up the street to the messy construction corner, take a right and go up about 10 floors and throw stuff at people in yer lobby? Cause I will if I have to. Oh ya I will. You bet yer sweet bippy I will.

truly yers,

( . Y . )Oliva DeHavilland

Lol

Well I aim to please..... tongue.gif

No really, glad you found this little corner of the web. I have been waiting for DOD:S a little to long is all. And I was lokking forward to playing a bit of that before CMx2 comes out.

If ya see a old green volvo wagon coming down the road jsut stay away from Gabe and I probably wont hit you.....

Originally posted by Dogface:

No really, glad you found this little corner of the web. I have been waiting for DOD:S a little to long is all. And I was lokking forward to playing a bit of that before CMx2 comes out.

Think of it this way. The fact that I actually do have free time probably gives you some significant insight as to the state of the game. hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint

Originally posted by Emar:

Billy, just sent 2 Gebirgsjaeger ops your way. One depicts the Gebirgsjaeger assault on the Greek fortress on mt. Istibei. The other depicts the Gebirgsjaeger assault on the Kiwi held town of Galatas on Crete. Both ops have been well researched and can be played 2 player or as the attacking Germans vs. the AI.

Eric :cool:

Any chance of sending them my way as well? They have piqued my interest. Email in profile I believe.

TIA

R

Originally posted by Dogface:

molotov_billy

Dont you have some work to be doing?

No CMAK untill i see some DOD:S

tongue.gif

truly yers,

( . Y . )Oliva DeHavilland

Is Molotov Billy the same guy from the DoD dev team? He could be some guy just using his name on the BF forums. I've been a huge fan of DoD since the very first beta 1.0 cam out.(back in 99 i think?) But if it really is him, then it would be a true honor to kick your ass in any CM game of your choosing(email in profile). ;)

As for when DoDS will be coming out, in case you haven't seen this quote. Here you go.

"We hope to have the game available for everyone to play by september 1st." -Doug Lombardi.
Ok, back on topic, which ones of the GP pack are you sending out? I got 6 through 10 of the pack and would be willing to send them out to anybody who wants them.

P.S. I also have 5 for CMBB if anybody is interested. Sucks with the scenario depot gone.

[ August 19, 2005, 07:27 PM: Message edited by: MeatEtr ]