Pimp my TNT-chucking ride, it's the Cheery Waffle Thread

Originally posted by Dave H:

I just reread the post on the CMBB forum. He wants the battles played TCP instead of PBEM. Never mind. :(:(

Well....

we could always start developing our own, but it needs to be a simple system that doesn't involve millions of support rules (unlike another campaign Kitty and I were particating in) :mad:

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Abbott:

Hi guys,

I have been sniffing around the boards a bit for the past couple of weeks, after a year or so of real-life turmoil. Things have settled down to the point now where the IRS says I only owe $22,000 (the bastiche’s).

Nick

You should move to England. The way the exchange rates are now, that's only about £40

Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

Hi guys,

I have been sniffing around the boards a bit for the past couple of weeks, after a year or so of real-life turmoil. Things have settled down to the point now where the IRS says I only owe $22,000 (the bastiche’s).

Nick

You should move to England. The way the exchange rates are now, that's only about £40 </font>

<font size=4 font color=yellow>Good Friday Morning!!</font>

Nice to see our favorite Kitty sneaking in again. Were your parents big Gunsmoke fans, naming you for Miss Kitty? :D

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

I just reread the post on the CMBB forum. He wants the battles played TCP instead of PBEM. Never mind. :(:(

Well....

we could always start developing our own, but it needs to be a simple system that doesn't involve millions of support rules (unlike another campaign Kitty and I were particating in) :mad: </font>

Originally posted by rleete:

That reminds me of the recent sinking of the Russian sub. When they were talking about it on the news, my wife said, "well, no wonder it sank, with a name like 'cursed'".

Perhaps you need a new wife.

One with more grog skillzzzzzzz. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by _Axe_:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rleete:

That reminds me of the recent sinking of the Russian sub. When they were talking about it on the news, my wife said, "well, no wonder it sank, with a name like 'cursed'".

One with more grog skillzzzzzzz. :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by _Axe_:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rleete:

One with more grog skillzzzzzzz. :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Did you know this Strongbow cyder has .1% more alcohol than the same measure of beer I normally drink?

That means I'm 0.1% drunker than normal! :D

Now where's my uber-babe?

*wanders off*

<font size = 2>Here... Kitty, Kitty! Kitty!!!!</font> .......<font size = 1>HeEEEeeeere... Kitty, Kitty! Kitty!!!</font>

Mace