Pimp my TNT-chucking ride, it's the Cheery Waffle Thread

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Well, since I don't know any of you personally, having never met you IRL, I feel you are the perfect people to help me with my problem. As you all spend hours hunched over a computer screen reading every piece of drivel posted, have 1000's of posts yourself, I feel that you and I are like brothers. Brothers in arms so speak.

So I come across this webpage with this really hot chick on it. I don't know her name, where she lives or even if she really exists, as opposed to being some CGI biznitch that just gave me wood.

As you all are suave mutha-f*ckers in your own right, how should I handle the next step? I was thinking about getting some bad-ass software ****e, hacking the site, tracking her down, stalking her for like a week or so, then one night just jumping out of some bushes and grabbing her. I was thinking Ford Econoline van cuz dat's wat da pimp-ass serial killaz lik to use but if any of you have a better ideas, do tell.

Thanks in advance.

Well, that's always worked for you in the past, so why not? </font>

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Well, since I don't know any of you personally, having never met you IRL, I feel you are the perfect people to help me with my problem. As you all spend hours hunched over a computer screen reading every piece of drivel posted, have 1000's of posts yourself, I feel that you and I are like brothers. Brothers in arms so speak.

So I come across this webpage with this really hot chick on it. I don't know her name, where she lives or even if she really exists, as opposed to being some CGI biznitch that just gave me wood.

As you all are suave mutha-f*ckers in your own right, how should I handle the next step? I was thinking about getting some bad-ass software ****e, hacking the site, tracking her down, stalking her for like a week or so, then one night just jumping out of some bushes and grabbing her. I was thinking Ford Econoline van cuz dat's wat da pimp-ass serial killaz lik to use but if any of you have a better ideas, do tell.

Thanks in advance.

Well, that's always worked for you in the past, so why not? </font>

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

I will still be here and grooving when you lot are forgotten echoes of the Big Bang.

That's the best endorsement for mortality I've ever heard. :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sergei:

BTW, I can get a good seeing eye dog for you cheap.

Michael

Sorry, I don't do dogs. You should talk to Mace. </font>

Originally posted by Becket:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

I will still be here and grooving when you lot are forgotten echoes of the Big Bang.

That's the best endorsement for mortality I've ever heard. :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

OMFG, and I thought...no, I KNOW, you lot are a sorry sack of whining biznitches but Fiefdom has you all beat by a mile. It's like a train-wreck...I just can't stop looking at it.

I slathered Spanky's ass with copius amounts of TNT then ignited it with tracer rounds.

There was nothing left. No buildings, no grains, no spies, no lumber, nothing.

It's funny then who then became a 'whiner', oblvious to his own hipocracy.

Pedro, protecting The Brood since 1776.

:mad: You can say thanks now, you fecking ingrate :mad:

Originally posted by 86smopuim:

It's funny then who then became a 'whiner', oblvious to his own hipocracy.

That was the end for me. That fecking asshat had the short sack to tell me, after I asked for a truce, "I am gonna continue to attack you so I can rebuild". And then on about being piled on after he sucked punched me after every round of attacks. What a sackless, hamster-humping maggot.

Pedro, protecting The Brood since 1776.
Pedro deserves props and respect. The rest of those hoors, I wouldn't piss on 'em if they were on fire. :mad: :mad: :mad: