Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

We Don't Need No Stinking Messiah's In the Peng Challenge Thread

Originally posted by v42below:

Gaylord has surfaced in the Fiefdom forums with a MBT rip off thread. Quite fun reading really - shows just how left out the poor bugger feels...

http://www.evolvingworlds.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=108

Oh man, that's maybe the saddest thing I've seen on the internet. Ever.

I have to admit the part about Slappy flying was pretty darned funny though.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dalem:

If Lennon were still alive I'd like to pick him up by the ankles and beat Clapton to death with him.

GRRRRRR.

Save your anger. Clapton has done nothing after Derek and The Dominoes, with the ORIGINAL Layla. (The later, slow version is a total suck).

Lennon did nothing after leaving the Beatles.

Noba.

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

If Lennon were still alive I'd like to pick him up by the ankles and beat Clapton to death with him.

GRRRRRR.

Save your anger. Clapton has done nothing after Derek and The Dominoes, with the ORIGINAL Layla. (The later, slow version is a total suck).

Lennon did nothing after leaving the Beatles.

Noba. </font>

"Pauley? Pauley? Eh Tony, where's Pauley?"

"He sleeps with the fishes, boss!"

"I know, but where the hell is he?"

Baddum-dum-pshh...Thank you, I'm here till Thursday.

"Pauly! They took my thumb!!"

Pope of Greenwich Village

hehe

it's been awhile

Gaylord has surfaced in the Fiefdom forums with a MBT rip off thread. Quite fun reading really - shows just how left out the poor bugger feels...

I laughed, I cried, I got a cup of coffee, looked out the window, scratched myself, yawned, hummed a little tune through my nose, checked to see if Retrospect had backed up, looked out the window again, came back here and sat down.

It affected me THAT MUCH!

....I think I might make it this time.

Never been sucessful at the previous uncounted attempts to quit...I think it's is due the the fact that I really want to quit this time, I'm psyched for it, I'm focused, I have support....I'M HAVING A F***ING FIT!!!!, just got to overcome the urge this time .

There, now I'm over it....

Every time you want a cigarette, do something to distract yourself. Drop a 5 lb. sledgehammer on your bare foot, hold a fircracker tightly between your upper thighs or comb your hair with a cheese grater.

I guarantee that in just a short time, your desire for cigarettes will fade.

And you will amuse us in the bargain.

It's win win.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

...do you think I need a bigger firecracker?

Your wife has been saying it for years.

[serious]Hey, stick to the no smoking thing. The first week is the roughest (third day for me), and even weeks later you will still get nic-fits.[/serious]

Besides, we want to be the ones directly responsible for your death, not some heart attack. That's just so blase.

Nidan, dear, if you can't get to the fuse after, just light it *before* you put it between your thighs. Problem solved.

As to the fits, try what I did: every time you crave one, eat a few of those "baby carrots" things you can get by the bagful in the grocery store.

In a few days, you will *hate* baby carrots, but will now associate the hated veggie with smoking so that every time you crave a cigarette, you will remember the taste of the carrot.

*That* will put you off smoking for sure.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

I WANT A CIGARETTE!!!!!

but I'm not gonna have one.....superior will power doncha know.

Have you tried lighting up a cigar instead?

Then again, maybe a pipe is more your thing. A crack pipe, that is. No tobacco involved and you're not paying those high taxes. Pretty much the perfect substitute for smoking and much more socially acceptable these days.

And honestly, your social life needs the help.

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by v42below:

Oh man, that's maybe the saddest thing I've seen on the internet. Ever.

I have to admit the part about Slappy flying was pretty darned funny though.</font>