What was that ?!?

Omi

wth01.txt

wth02.txt

wth03.txt

It didn't look like the usual engineer explosive charge, it exploded on impact and destroyed both my halftrack and a building(that didn't have 2 damage points). I didn't hear the rifle grenade sound effect either. Could it be a normal grenade?

I'll venture a guess. I'm not sure what it was, but the 'Hit' seems to indicate a hand weapon of some sort. The graphic looks like a standard grenade as I think sachel charges are tan and grenades black. I think whatever it was, it causes a catastrophic explosion to the HT (ammo store hit) which in turn took down the building. I don't think the initial explosion had much to do with the building dropping.

I witnessed something unbelievable like that yesterday. While my British Paras were fighting some Italians in a trench, my Spitfire actually strafed the Italians that were in the same trench. My troops were about 20m away and the Spitfire shot at the Italians. HAve you ever heard of something like that? Seems very unrealistic to me. I mean it's one thing to strafe troops in a trench but another to do it when friendly forces are in the same trench.