Yummy Yummy Yummy, I've Got the Peng Challenge in My Tummy!

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Wow!! Sure glad I'm not playing Joe.

I'd surely beat him senseless, but he's such a pain in the butt.

This is not YOUR fight young Hiram, for which you may thank what Gawd or Gawds you choose. This is a matter to be settled between MEN ... well, between one MAN and Nidan1 ... never could understand those who have NUMBERS in their handles ... surely there can't be more than ONE Nidan now can there? One shudders at the thought.

Be that as it may, I am merely answering a simple query from a simple person. He asked for a turn, I explained that I had already sent it. Granted I used more words than I used here, but I felt the subject warranted them.

You see Hiram, it is for his own GOOD that I take him to task. I sent his turn, the selfsame night that I received it, and for him to berate ME ... well it wasn't to be borne was it then?

Don't you have some humidity to fight or something?

Joe

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

The Outerboard, I blow my left nostril in the general direction of the Outerboard.

Joe

Hold on, you might want to check out the GF in a while. I think Boo is going to break down and confess all of his disturbing fantasies concerning Miss Betty and Romper Room... </font>

My dear Joe ...yes it's true, you are very dear to me, as a wildebeest is to a lion, as a hare is to the hawk.

Although I do not doubt you sent turn 002, I did not for some reason receive it. By all means do resend.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

My dear Joe ...yes it's true, you are very dear to me, as a wildebeest is to a lion, as a hare is to the hawk.

Although I do not doubt you sent turn 002, I did not for some reason receive it. By all means do resend.

Done and done, Sir. I even requested a Read Receipt ... not that I doubt YOUR word of course.

Joe

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Sorry, Charlie, but we had Miss Barbara officiating in our Romper Room...

Oh Miss Barbara, I've been bad. Very, very bad. Spank me, you saucy Ohio teaching wench. Harder, harder! Now get down on your knees and beg me to put my head down for nap time!

That's right, Miss Barbara, Do Be a wicked teacher, Don't Be a good girl! C'mon, baby, let's do it in front of the Magic Mirror!

Boo's childhood was actually cut from the movie 'Caligula' because it was too graphic and degraded.

[ June 04, 2004, 11:46 PM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Sorry, Charlie, but we had Miss Barbara officiating in our Romper Room...

Oh Miss Barbara, I've been bad. Very, very bad. Spank me, you saucy Ohio teaching wench. Harder, harder! Now get down on your knees and beg me to put my head down for nap time!

That's right, Miss Barbara, Do Be a wicked teacher, Don't Be a good girl! C'mon, baby, let's do it in front of the Magic Mirror!

Boo's childhood was actually cut from the movie 'Caligula' because it was too graphic and degraded. </font>

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Emrys & Shaw bring to mind another song title:

Cry me a River

Sheesh! This is the MBT not Little House on the Prairie.

Aw, and here I was thinking you were this cute little prarie dog, you cute little thing you. The kind of rodents whose brains I loved to splatter with my .222 Swift. Golden days, those.

Michael

God! Only three posts since I was last here??? What a god-forsaken rabble of indolent, idle, useless, sods you are. I would pour gasoline all over the lot of you and throw in a match, but I have taken a blood vow to avoid contribution to pollution and global warming. I come here expecting to be entertained, and what do I find? Three, three friggin' posts! And the only one coming close to showing wit is bloody Mace's. And if that doesn't tell you something about how far things have sunk...

You're all bleeding swine. I take that back. I like pigs too much to expose them to such infamy.

Lazy, useless, good-for-nothing flatliners the lot of ye.

And Ur-lite, you need to practice snipping lad. A new baby is no excuse. A proper CM player is expected to go without sleep for days and still hit the buttons on cue. That post looks sloppy. Shape up.

Now all o' yez listen up! When I come back, I better see real nastiness and bile, vicious hatred, loathing, and despair. But with class! This is the Peng thread, not some tiddly-poo, limp-wristed GF political "Oh would you pass the tea cozy, please" thread! So start acting like men (the Ladies excepted of course)!

That is all.

Michael

What standing does Emrys have in this thread exactly? I see Boo has bolded the name, but I'm guessing that simply means that Emrys has as much hair as Homer Simpson. Joe-the-poopy-head Justicarrot, may we have a ruling please?

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

God! Only three posts since I was last here??? What a god-forsaken rabble of indolent, idle, useless, sods you are.

Ahh I think that actually has more to do with your body odour than our laziness.

Originally posted by Elvis:

Dear Lawyer,

I haven't so hard at a sig line in a very very long time. Since you don't post very often anymore I will probably steal it.

Love,

Elvis

Dear Elvis,

As you are employed in the car trade, I expect nothing less than outright thievery. Why not slip it in when nobody's looking as part of your special "Combat Mission Macho Man 2X88mm" upgrade package?

How did people like you make a living before chrome and mag wheels were invented?

And why aren't floor mats included in the price of a $30,000+ car anyway? Why do I need to learn Cambodian to talk to a car mechanic anymore?

And why don't dealers have vending machines that have normal Cokes and Pepsi's instead of off-brand crap that spurts into a cheap paper cup? And why don't the machines ever work? And don't get me started on the putrid array of stale off-brand "snacks" in the other vending machine that doesn't work.

Ya know, George Costanza was right about being cheated by the vending machine at the dealership.

Oh yeah, and why do I have to pay an extra "environmental" fee to cover the dealer's trash bill? Isn't that a normal part of running a business?

You shoulda been a lawyer. It's a higher class way to steal.

Yer Pal,

Jake