The People Demand Less Demands About CMX2! And Putting the Boot Into Grog Dorosh!

Hello, read 'lameducks' demands, and they fecking reeked. Awful. Simply awful. I'd be ashamed if I'd posted a set of demands like that. Complete ****e, with no apologies to the original poster.

I've begun, on the other hand, to notice that the Bouncer Fella keeps pitching people out on their arses when they discuss CM-Whatever-Song-That-You-Sing.

Perhaps, we could have a gentle song acknowledging all the things that you think really, really work in the current CMs?

Something less strident than complete fecking idjits working through their orientation problems, and demanding to be 'the Ride of the Valkyries'?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, sorry, forgot about the whole Grog Dorosh thing.

Well, who doesn't hate Grog Dorsoh?

I will continue to hate Grog Dorosh until my death.

Is there someone out there who doesn't hate Grog Dorosh?

Really, I'd like to hear from you. Your life must be so lonely.

"Hello, read 'lameducks' demands, and they fecking reeked. Awful. Simply awful. I'd be ashamed if I'd posted a set of demands like that. Complete ****e, with no apologies to the original poster."

all of them? i was just raising a flag to see if anybody saluted it

my 6 points were intended as positiive suggestions, maybe if you could respond to them in a similar spirit you would seem less uncouth

btw what is wrong with dorosch?

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

...I still want to point out that I haven't given up hope of getting Emrys as my mortal enemy.

He's just like Dorosh, but with half the calories!

Awww, how sweet! I'm going to send you that bouquet of roses I bought for Kitty. I think you're much cuter.

Smoochies!

Michael

Hey this thread is getting funnier by the post (until this one) and it's also sliding off topic faster then mr Tittles can say ballistics !

//Salkin

abusing the english language

ps. For anyone on the fence on Dorosh , check his post count ffs ! Oh and he's a grog.

I rate him right up there with mr Emrys (this is not a good thing) smile.gif

[ January 06, 2004, 11:52 AM: Message edited by: Salkin ]

Originally posted by Soddball:

Shouldn't the title be "The People Demand Fewer Demands....."? Otherise it's Max Suckage language abuse. Still, I wouldn't expect anything else from Seanachai, who couldn't send a fecking turn if his life depended on it!! :mad:

Language grog!

Kettle and black and all that, eh, wot you Inferno developing maggot?! Send turn so I can continue ricocheting useless effn' 'sppoldies off yer stoat covered hide. :mad:

Originally posted by Soddball:

Shouldn't the title be "The People Demand Fewer Demands....."? Otherise it's Max Suckage language abuse. Still, I wouldn't expect anything else from Seanachai, who couldn't send a fecking turn if his life depended on it!! :mad:

There's the pot calling the kettle black! Not only did we abandon our CMBB game because you couldn't keep up with the patches, but I suppose the demo has bored you by now as I am still waiting for a turn.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

There's the pot calling the kettle black! Not only did we abandon our CMBB game because you couldn't keep up with the patches, but I suppose the demo has bored you by now as I am still waiting for a turn. </font>

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

...I still want to point out that I haven't given up hope of getting Emrys as my mortal enemy.

He's just like Dorosh, but with half the calories!

Awww, how sweet! I'm going to send you that bouquet of roses I bought for Kitty. I think you're much cuter.

Smoochies!

Michael </font>

I have lobbied that the moderator on this forum limit Dorosh's post to 15,000. Will this gagg order work? Mind you, he IS an useful idjit. 12,000 post and counting. My GAWD! Rivarol's comment springs to mind:

”...[he is] always late by a year, by an army, and by an idea.”

Sincerely,

Charl Theron

logo.gif

-----------------------------------------------------

Wine donations send to the following for their contributions to CM:

</font>

• Staff @ Battlefront.com</font>
  • Fuerte for his PBEM HELPER</font>
  • Manx (He used to run the “sexiest CMBO modsite on the net”)</font>
  • Boots & Tracks (RoW tournament scenarios)</font>
  • Andrew Fox (modding art)</font>
  • Keith Miller @ Scenario Depot</font>
  • Gordon Molek for his CMMOS utility</font>

Sponsor of the following Combat Mission tournaments:

</font>

[ January 06, 2004, 12:52 PM: Message edited by: WineCape ]

Originally posted by lameduck:

"Hello, read 'lameducks' demands, and they fecking reeked. Awful. Simply awful. I'd be ashamed if I'd posted a set of demands like that. Complete ****e, with no apologies to the original poster."

all of them? i was just raising a flag to see if anybody saluted it

my 6 points were intended as positiive suggestions, maybe if you could respond to them in a similar spirit you would seem less uncouth

btw what is wrong with dorosch?

This is only forum that could seriously use a Dramatis Personae just to keep all the local "characters" straight :D If you had the slightest idea of who Seanachai or Dorosh were, you wouldn't be nearly so offended :D

Originally posted by 30ot6:

Hey, how'd all these MBT denizens get out? Back to the pit of slime, you poor souls!

Now, now, who's the poorer then, eh? We, the litiginous and merry few who are always up for a good comradely kick in the fork, or the rest of you mewling idjits who consistently squawk and whinge "What's all this about then, wot?"

Feckin outer-borders.

Originally posted by WineCape:

[QB] I have lobbied that the moderator on this forum limit Dorosh's post to 15,000. Will this gagg order work? Mind you, he IS an useful idjit. 12,000 post and counting. My GAWD! Rivarol's comment springs to mind:

”...[he is] always late by a year, by an army, and by an idea.”

Sincerely,

Charl Theron

logo.gif

WineCape-

Thanks. Please send yourself a case of your finest...

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

No further comment is necessary from me, I am sure.

God! Don't we all wish! Will someone please record Dorosh's statement and haunt him with it for the rest of his unnatural life? Please?</font>