Peng to the left of me, Peng to the right of me, Challenge in front of me...

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rune:

berli and the Gnome, which sounds like a television program, were last seen heading to their car, with Berli wondering which way to take 72 home. I didn't have the heart to tell him that going east would get him extremely wet, but I also haven't seen either one of them post yet. Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Rune

A further update of the Berli and the Gnome show....I was in a parking lot on Rt. 62 after band practice and decided to call and see what they were up to. Well it happens that Berli and the Gnome were a little bit east of my location on the same road and heading west....so they did manage to find their direction....I think it was pure luck.

So they pulled into the parking lot so I could follow them and instead of pulling out into the road...Berli and the Gnome pull into the parking lot of a bank.....At first I thought they were stopping at the bank but then the car went into reverse....so they were not going to the bank.

We finally arrived at Berli's place and the Gnome carefully unloaded all of his very small bags out of his tiny Gnomemobile. He dropped his tiny red pointy hat and I carefully placed it back on his tiny head. They also pulled a bottle of whisky out of Berli's car and there was very little left in the bottle. The Gnome seemed to be a little bit intoxicated.

So I sat on a round chair....the Gnome chose a chair that had two drink holders in each arm rest, and he placed a pint of Guinness in one and a glass of Scotch in the other. Then Berli and the Gnome both decide that they want to smoke.....Ugh!!!!.....so I am in the middle of pipe smoke and cigar smoke!!!! Blech!

But I did get to listen to some of the Gnome's numerous stories, so that made sitting in a cloud of smoke a little bit tolerable. And I found out the Gnome does swear a lot.....though it is kind of funny to listen to in his tiny high pitched voice.

Then I had to go home and get some sleep. I'm not sure what happened after that.....but they were suppose to meet up with Bauhaus and Moriarty today. Hopefully we will get an update on today's episode of Berli and the Gnome show

:eek:

(Sorry emoticon was needed)

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

I bet you bend over to pick up the soap in the showers as well.

Well our dear Stukes wasn't too wise to the ways of the world, which is rather unfortunate in a prison environment.

Mace </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Email 'em to me sir, and I'll have 'em up tonight.

I'd call you a whore, but you are far to cheap </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

Watch it, sailor - I'm cheap, but I'm not easy.

Funny you should mention that.......Upon returning from dinner with Berli, Seanachi and Moriarity I must say that I am quite disturbed. Yes, I was so disturbed, I do believe my thingy and I blushed on several occassions.

First Dalem, from what I understand, you ARE easy. Seanachi made mention of a time that you two were together smoking cigars. Seanachi smoking a cigar and according to him, you smoking HIS cigar. Then he explained that you came down with the worst case of hiccups he's ever witnessed in an adult. Let's just say there was some concern over the damage you might do to his cigar if you bit down on it while hiccuping. That sir, IS the act of an easy man. I would know.

Then Seanachi mentioned that his favorite job he's ever had was when he was the "Head receiver" at a book store. Seanachi a catcher and not a pitcher, who would have thunk?

Think about it for a second.......o.k, long enough.

And finally, Seanachi making mention of how he likes nothing more than a good A-hole. Pardon my french. Being a Saint, I really shouldn't speak in such vulgarities.

I tell you, the little gnome really surprised me at how in touch he is with his feminine side. Made me feel somewhat tame.

But alas, as the evening of fine Irish dining (I believe Berli actually ate a stew with Sheep in it, sorry Mace) and beer as thick as Berli's beard, we wished each other well. Seanachi made an attempt to touch me inappropriately, but I stopped him. You see Dalem, I'm not easy. Well, not that easy. Seanachi wished us all well, saying goodbye to me and to Moriarity as we headed in the dark to our vehicles. I'm still not sure if Seanachi made it home since he rode to the restaurant with Moriarity. It was a fun evening had by all and we came to the conclusion that you are all twits and we hate each and every one of you.

(fast)

bauhaus bauhaus bauhaus

he's up and then he's down

bauhaus bauhaus bauhaus

he never wears a frown!

bauhaus bauhaus bauhaus

he's worse than you and me

bauhaus bauhaus bauhaus

one plus two is three!

{slowly, swaying}

may all your bauhaus moments

be filled with pomp and cheer...

{fast}

bauhaus bauhaus bauhaus

don't walk off a short pier - hey!

And yeah, from what I vaguely remember, those hiccups were life-threatening. Unless Seanachai is making the whole thing up of course.

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Let me be the first to wish everyone a

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!!!

Whoopee!

[tooooooooooot]

(hic)

Michael

Beggorah!

Since oi be havin' a bi' of tha' fine Cassidy blood in me, Oi'll be downing a fine Oirish brew or 10 in celebration of this fine day

Mace

Originally posted by rune:

In my case, it truely is a nasty cold. Gnome report: They are on the way here. Say good-bye to:

Glenfiddich Special Reserve

Single Malt

Scotch Whiskey

Aged 12 years

When I throw a bash, it is expected to have good alcohol... but on Berli and Seanachai? It almost makes me weep.

Rune

Just you keep them wandering Cesspoolers up north, for they'll never get near my Macallan Cask Strength

*ahem*

Since my browser has the complete common sense to avoid Dalem's website, can someone kindly email the photos above (that I can't see) so I 'know my enemies'.... or is that 'know my enemas?

Muchos grassy-arse

Mace

*ahem*

Since my browser has the complete common sense to avoid Dalem's website, can someone kindly email the photos above (that I can't see) so I 'know my enemies'.... or is that 'know my enemas?

Muchos grassy-arse

Mace

Really, you can't link to it?

-dale

*ahem*

Muchos grassy-arse

Mace

Quick everyone send him an email with the photos attached.