Peng to the left of me, Peng to the right of me, Challenge in front of me...

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me see if I got this straight.

Seanachai travels to another region. He meets several long-standing members of the cesspool. He induldges in food and drink with said persons. Not a damn one even attempted to poison the bastard!

I am deeply saddened by this lack of initiative.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rune:

How was I to know the bugger was immune?

The Notorious ‘Three shandy’s Seanachai', immune?

Pull the other one! </font>

Originally posted by Mace:

Well that narrows it down to about 50 hotels. Can you be a bit more specific by providing, say, an address?

Mace

You mean you won't be able to locate me by the media frenzy that follows my every move?

Just look for the lights, cameras and hordes of swooning womanfolk and there you'll find your old Unca Stukey.

On the off chance that I am travelling incognito as a mild mannered National Training Manager, you will find me billetted at the Flag Inn Downtowner on Lygon, 66 Lygon St, Carlton.

W00T!

Originally posted by Stuka:

On the off chance that I am travelling incognito as a mild mannered National Training Manager, you will find me billetted at the Flag Inn Downtowner on Lygon, 66 Lygon St, Carlton.

W00T!

Thanks, Stuka. That's the post I'm going to Interpol with...

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

W00T!

Thanks, Stuka. That's the post I'm going to Interpol with... </font>

Thanks, Stuka. That's the post I'm going to Interpol with...

Interpol ain't got no jurisdiction down our way, buddy.

and feck'em if they think they have....

You hear me interpol?

YOU AIN'T GOT NUTH'IN!

Counseling might still have a shot at getting some use to Society out of you before you actually kack.

Every society needs a hero.... and I am 'he'.

(as foretold by the prophecy)

Originally posted by Stuka:

Every society needs a hero.... and I am 'he'.

(as foretold by the prophecy)

I'm sure the marsupials and other, less well-evolved creatures all turn their pockets inside out as a mark of their admiration.

But what can you expect? After all, Evolution packed it in on your little island centuries ago, and decided that everything 'too fecking silly' to make it on a real continent would be allowed to triumph.

I mean, in Shute's 'On the Beach', the radioactive fallout even went to Australia last...

Hokay, now is the time on the Peng Challenge Thread when we all...

SAMPO!

cues Finnish salsa music

Dalem me wee, halfwit friend. When shall we three (along with various dependents and hangers-on) meet again?

Soon. I am heavy with the flu tonight. Thinking parts better tomorrow. Maybe Friday night. ?

Oh Seanarchy-woo-woo, I see through your little tirade... you are perhaps a leetle miffed at not getting an invite to the great Stuka and Mace booze-a-thon?

Never fear oh ye of the rotund midriff, consider yerself cordially invited ya wee rapscallion.

Mind, I demand a dowry.

Kindly present yourself at the lobby of the Downtowner on Lygon hotel @ 4.30pm wednesday 13th april with a copy of this Afrika Corps thingey, a decent computer to play it on and a time machine to actually allow me the time to play the game and I promise to whip you like a red headed stepchild as I did in days of old.

(oh yeah...and you buy the booze too)

Deal?

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Guess what you Aussie blockheads?

Winter is coming....

They don't have real winter. Which is why they'll never amount to freezing their asses off and continually bithing and whingeing and moaning about shovelling snow and how their undies freeze on the washing line and how difficult it is to put them on wet and how it's no-fun to drink beer when the beer is warmer than the temperature even though it's been in the freezer.... </font>