The Cheery Wafflers Deck the Halls... GRAR RAR RAR RAR RAR, RAR RAR RAR RAR!!!!

Snarker

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost forgot. Wino!!!!!! Listen, Mister Maggotty Man!!!! I've been waiting for a turn from you since Christ was a corporal - and at this rate, he ain't makin' sergeant any time soon!!!! Get with the program!!!!

I knew you and Master Goodale were related the minute I saw your moss covered, fint-chipperesque, sloping forehead. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by 37mm:

Is it just me or are there only like two 'cheery wafflers' and both of them are Australian… heck half of the posts in the waffle thread are by so called ‘Penguins’.

I don’t know why they (or we) bother.

Ya know some of these 'cherries' would make okay SSN’s … I say a ‘merger’ (i.e. a Peng takeover) could be to everyone’s (i.e. Pengs) benefit.

To be perfectly honest, it's just you. :D:D

If half the posts here are from <font size=1>penguins</font>, it just shows there are some people looking for something a little more cerebral than the usual "Oh yeah?" "Yeah!" "Is not!" "Is to!" self-proclaimed wit of the MBT. Ask your Daddy Boo or your Granddaddy Peng what that means. :D:D

Snarker, don't you think December 28 is just a bit late to deck the halls? Good grief, why not a title about Thanksgiving? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Originally posted by Dave H:

To be perfectly honest, it's just you. :D:D

If half the posts here are from <font size=1>penguins</font>, it just shows there are some people looking for something a little more cerebral than the usual "Oh yeah?" "Yeah!" "Is not!" "Is to!" self-proclaimed wit of the MBT. Ask your Daddy Boo or your Granddaddy Peng what that means. :D:D

We like to think of it as slumming.

Snarkie-pookums too bad, so sad about that no-turn sending. Here I was frothing at that sackless, no-ice-melting, furin-car driving, no-four-wheeling, limp-wristed jackanapes, Dave H.

Have you suffered, my sweets? Hopefully you converted, you lil heathen you. Turn forthcoming.

Sandpaper & Stick are you back from your journeys to lands afar?

Wallybob, I demand to see more killing of your troops, send me a turn.

There's good news tonight. It turns out that the friend of a friend owns a Bobcat. 10 minutes with that little beauty and our driveway is completely cleared. I think he ended up clearing driveways for four or five neighbors, too. He made good money, and we regained the use of our cars and garages. Once again unrestrained capitalism prevails in a win-win for everybody. I may have to become a Republican. :D:D

NAAAAAAAAAAHH!! :D:D

I may have to become a Republican.

That is by far the smartest thing you have ever said...too bad that thick, sloping forehead of yours repels good ideas like my Tiger shrugged off that lame single shot from your Priest before it re-sighted and blew the horrid little bit into shrapnel. And you were all gleeful about your prospects. tee-hee.

Send more, I need the points. :mad: :mad: :mad:

If half the posts here are from <font size=1>penguins</font>, it just shows there are some people looking for something a little more cerebral than the usual "Oh yeah?" "Yeah!" "Is not!" "Is to!" self-proclaimed wit of the MBT.

Cerebral?

It is?

Then what the feck am I doing here?

Oh yeh, there's no social structure here, no pecking order, no rules to follow, just good ol' maggotted tnt chucking! :mad: :mad:

Mace

Originally posted by Mace:

Cerebral?

It is?

Then what the feck am I doing here?

Good question. I think you followed YK2 and Kitty when they ducked out of the MBT for a vacation from the lawyers. Then you actually had the audacity to participate in the BDLRM2, and didn't that work out well. :eek: :rolleyes::D

Oh yeh, there's no social structure here, no pecking order, no rules to follow, just good ol' maggotted tnt chucking! :mad: :mad:

Mace

Thank you. It was tough to keep MasterGoodale (the maggot) from trying to impose some bizarre rules he dreamed up one dark and stormy night. In the long run, sanity prevailed and the TNT chucking has continued. :cool: :cool:

On the first day of Christmas

Goodale gave to me

a cannister of TNT!

On the second day of Christmas

Goodale gave to me

T-34s and

a cannister of TNT!

On the third day of Christmas

Goodale gave to me

Three toasted Russkies,

T-34s and

a cannister of TNT!