The Cheery Wafflers Deck the Halls... GRAR RAR RAR RAR RAR, RAR RAR RAR RAR!!!!

Snarker

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rune:

Actuaslly before con sidering you, i considered losing lunch. Thanks for asking however....

Rune

Are you an editor like Axe???

So does this scenario have a bridge that nobody with half a neuron would attempt crossing? :mad: And no, Wino, DaveH or I have tried. But, I'm not so sure about their neural capacity.

Axe, when you finish buggering me with that Tiger, do you want to try this "new" abomination?

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Snarker!! Make with a turn already! :mad: My Finns cannot wait for another round of bullet eating.

I was about to ask you the same thing. Maggot. Don't make me come up there, or you'll be sorry. :mad: :mad:

[ January 19, 2005, 05:40 AM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

The latest Rune scenario is a doozy.....I decided to pick the defending Krauts. I cannot believe how many grunts, splodies and clankies....Over 100 potential fallback foxholes to place....It is set at 70 turns....ooooooooohhhhhh my head...............Thank god I have other plans for this evening....

*clutches head* :mad: :mad: :mad:

Bah! I loathe the present. The collective ilks of you Darwin Award wannabees disgusts me.

Game updates:

Firstly, I have suffered a humiliation that a few of you would understand. The gamey Axe with his uber tiger and piiis won a minor victory against my radioless t34s and crusty commies. A Sturmovik showed up in the last few turns, panicked the tiger briefly, dropped a bomb on a building, then straffed my men. :mad: That pretty much summed up this one for me. I will admit it was a very nice map. I will seek my revenge with a Rune scenario. Which reminds me, I need to buy some more antacids.

In other fronts, I am fairing much better. I am attacking Pseudo's Aussies in Crete. I've found a few of them hidden in the rocky terrain and knocked out a flak type gun. No flags have been taken YET! But we are only aboot 15 turns into a 45 turn game.

Against DaveH, we seemed to have a stalemate going, I lose a tank, he loses a tank. In the same Rune scenario against the Weener I appear to have the upper hand at present. He tried sneaking a few stugs, a panther and a what looks to be a whole company of krauts into a slight depression. Unbeknownest to him, I had a camping sherman, a hellcat, and an 81 mm spotter with LOS. His panther escaped and so did a few kraut grunts. But the rest of his grunts are being showered in a tempest of 81 mm shells. The two stugs exploded from AT shells spit out from my camping clankies. Oh, his nearby infantry did not like this at all.

And finally, there is poor Wally. The maggot is hemmed in and I am taking full advantage with my flamey carriers. I am running out of ways to cook his troops and clankies. Anyone have recipes for kraut?