The Cheery Wafflers Deck the Halls... GRAR RAR RAR RAR RAR, RAR RAR RAR RAR!!!!

Snarker

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Ok, of course dinnit save a single fecking turn in v1.01 and converted. Do I have to load CMAK again to make conversion? Or is there a way to run v1.01, save turns and then pick up in v1.03?

???? :confused: :confused: :confused:

You have a v 1.01 file. As long as it is NOT a movie file, you load it in v1.01 as normal. BEFORE hitting "go" hit the little save button. Quit out of V 1.01 CMAK and now move this file (.cmg file in the "saved folder") into v 1.03 CMAK scenario folder and then open v 1.03. Can I make it ANY freakin' simpler maggot?

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

You have a v 1.01 file. As long as it is NOT a movie file, you load it in v1.01 as normal. BEFORE hitting "go" hit the little save button. Quit out of V 1.01 CMAK and now move this file (.cmg file in the "saved folder") into v 1.03 CMAK scenario folder and then open v 1.03.

Lizzen up, cracker.

I have all ready converted CMAK to v1.03. How do I load the fecking v1.01 version to save that fecking file? It's not like I have a chance to select versions on startup.

Picks up sledgehammer. Strolls over to whingebag Takes a windmall swing at his nuggets. POW!. Wingebag keels over.

Now that I have your attention, there is no other way for YOU to convert a 1.01 turn other than the way I outlined previously.

*Maybe* you could send it along with your password to someone else who has v 1.01. They could fix your little problem. Of course, I doubt that anyone would WANT to help a non-turn sending maggot like yourself. :mad:

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

You have a v 1.01 file. As long as it is NOT a movie file, you load it in v1.01 as normal. BEFORE hitting "go" hit the little save button. Quit out of V 1.01 CMAK and now move this file (.cmg file in the "saved folder") into v 1.03 CMAK scenario folder and then open v 1.03.

Lizzen up, cracker.

I have all ready converted CMAK to v1.03. How do I load the fecking v1.01 version to save that fecking file? It's not like I have a chance to select versions on startup. </font>

Originally posted by Snarker:

MAAAAGGOOOOOOT!!!!

Use winrar to get the old exe off the cd. Then rename it "cmak101.exe". Place it in your cmak directory and then click on it ot start the game in the old version. Do the save and open thingy and there you go.

Do you honestly think that that meathead comprehends anything more complicated than chipping a stone tool? It was a small wonder that he actually figured out how to insert the CD into the drive.

I *could* email him the v 1.01 .exe since I still have it on my 'puter. But hearing him whine like a stuck pig is almost as satisfying as routing his troops. Aboot as easy too. :mad:

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

MAAAAGGOOOOOOT!!!!

Use winrar to get the old exe off the cd. Then rename it "cmak101.exe". Place it in your cmak directory and then click on it ot start the game in the old version. Do the save and open thingy and there you go.

Do you honestly think that that meathead comprehends anything more complicated than chipping a stone tool? It was a small wonder that he actually figured out how to insert the CD into the drive.

I *could* email him the v 1.01 .exe since I still have it on my 'puter. But hearing him whine like a stuck pig is almost as satisfying as routing his troops. Aboot as easy too. :mad: </font>