The Cheery Wafflers Deck the Halls... GRAR RAR RAR RAR RAR, RAR RAR RAR RAR!!!!

Snarker

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

Lizzen up Crackerjack when I want ****e out of you I will squeeze your head til it pops like a zit.

More like a balloon, I'd wager. </font>

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

THE GLORIOUS WINO CULT will save you. Save your soul through the consumption of copiuos amounts of alcohol.

Don't be fooled by false messiahs from the People's Republic of Moosebakistan.

Do you think the Holy Beer Priest of Alabama (HoBeePA) will bow down to your false wine idols. Heretic! Beer rulz. Even the Canuckis know that. Let's throw Wino in a wine barrel and stomp his innards outwards!

Turns OUT.

Wine OUT

BEER IN!

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. Beer is good fud. Beer makes our girlfriends in High School and College want to have sex with us (before throwing up in you or your Dad's car). In wine, there is truth, in beer there is strength, in water, there is disease. (look at Thailand) Beer is recommended by 10 out of 10 brewers in this country. Support the economy, buy BEER. When there is bad weather, do people rush out and buy wine? No! they buy BEER. How do you think those monks who maintained literacy in Europe in the middle ages got by? By brewing and drinking beer! (BTW, the best beer I ever had was from a monastary that has made beer since the 1400s.)Zymurgy is fun!

Wine is for snobby stuck up sticky beaks.

Beer is for the common man. You got more money, but we'll kick your assssssssssss. In fact we'll open up a six-pack of whup-assss. You don't get that with wine.

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

GGRAAARGH!!!!

Whar be me setup? :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

GGRAAARGH!!!!

GRRAARGH!!!!!!!!!

DaveH - getting this message again :

Connected to xx.xxx.xxx.xxx but sender was rejected.

Remote host said: 550-207.44.96.67 blocked by blacklist.sequoia.ops.asp.att.net.

550 Blocked for abuse. Please contact the administrator of your ISP or sending mail service.

Fix or do nothink

Sweet baby Jesus what have you sackless, tree-squirrels come to?

The First Annual Axemonkey Tourney and Fisting has stalled like Dave H's Matrix on a snow-covered driveway.

Splats & Stick is looking to end a rune-ed scenario after first contact. Like I would concede defeat after initial contact. What the fook? Do I look like MasterGoodale or sumfink?

Snarker is crawling on his belly looking for cover. Maggot.

I need turns and another PBEM. One of you maggots was spoiling for some. You were, and still are, insignificant at the time but I am bored so I will deem you now worthy of death. Step forth maggot.

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

GGRAAARGH!!!!

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

The First Annual Axemonkey Tourney and Fisting has stalled like Dave H's Matrix on a snow-covered driveway.

No it hasn't. :mad: :mad: You fools made me wait so long for the first round games to come in you can wait a day or two.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

If anyone wants a game and a self-esteem boost, they should take Stinks like a Wombat offer for a game. Of course it will be a short game becauses his forces will autosurrender on turn 6.

Speaking of wombat stinkers, where's Mace? We need a few posts from someone down under to keep the thread from getting all wobbly with Canucki chatter. :mad:

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Speaking of wombat stinkers, where's Mace? We need a few posts from someone down under to keep the thread from getting all wobbly with Canucki chatter. :mad:

Oh I'm sorry, I was pondering the picture above.

I was initially wondering why the winning team in it celebrated their victory by apparently beating the crap out of each other, because that's exactly what it looks like they're doing in that picture.

btw I find watching a Women's grass hockey team in action far more entertaining. :mad: :mad:

Mace