Peng Challenges YOU To Marry Him!!!

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

DAM YOU DAM YOU ALL BOGARTS SO BOGUS! - Final words of Gen. George Armstrong Custer

You've probably had this sig for a while but I just now noticed it. LOL That rules. =)</font>

I motion that rleete be named King of the Pool! =)

I make all nice like, and you try and get me crucified? No thanks! I saw what they did to Meeks. And some of them like him.

A little anectdote from my past:

I remember when my wife started to gain back a lot of the weight she'd lost before our wedding. She was upset, thinking I might not find her as attractive. In my oh-so-subtle way, re-assured her by saying, "I asked you to marry me when you were fat, didn't I?" Easier to laugh about it now that the scars have healed some.

A Knight's first duty is to his Queen, thus there is no shame in being both a Knight and a Squire. I would say that only a Knight is fit to be her squire. Since we're being picky, how can a female be a Knight, is she not a Dame instead? There's one for the Justicar
And here we have proof that the old ways are the best ways. Were this lad to have been around long enough, he'd have known that indeed the Ladies of the CessPool ARE known as Dame.

Ah well, perhaps it doesn't matter any more.

I don't have a home computer any longer and until I do, and have an email address that I can use for personal emails, I may be a bit scarce.

Joe

And, the award for the most clueless post by an experienced senior ka-niggit goes to JOE SHAW! Yes, it's been a tough contest, neck and neck all the way. But our very own Shaw finally pulled it out with that last post. Congratulations to Joe on a well fought victory.

Hey Just a Carrot, check out Dame Kitty's sig file. Dolt.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

And here we have proof that the old ways are the best ways. Were this lad to have been around long enough, he'd have known that indeed the Ladies of the CessPool ARE known as Dame.

Yeah, well I'm a Knight, dammit. And as a further form of rebellion I will use a growly! :mad:

Kitty

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Yeah, well I'm a Knight, dammit. And as a further form of rebellion I will use a growly! :mad: </font>

Originally posted by R Leete:

A little anectdote from my past:

I remember when my wife started to gain back a lot of the weight she'd lost before our wedding. She was upset, thinking I might not find her as attractive. In my oh-so-subtle way, re-assured her by saying, "I asked you to marry me when you were fat, didn't I?" Easier to laugh about it now that the scars have healed some.

Aww, man... rookie mistake! I suppose if she would have asked you if you thought she was fat, you would have said something truly insipid and down right, blatantly STUPID like, "Oh, that' s okay honey...it just means there's more of you to love." At which point, she would have been well within her rights to go after you with a flensing knife and a squeeze bottle of Real Lemon.

Not that anyone ever lacks that reason with you!