***ModSlutSmack: Dope for the CM modslut. Get your fix here!***

Juju

Whew, been a while, but I’m back. No more building mods for me, I’ll tell ya. Sort of killed my lust for modding for quite a while, that.

Anyway, like with CM:BB my first CM:AK mod features just guns, guns and more guns.

The ModSlutSmack small arms Pack (how’s that for a dopey, yet catchy title) features replacements for ALL pistols, rifles, SMG’s and most MG’s featured in CM:AK.

The pack features several options, as well as many, many vehicle mounted MG’s (about 40, the one for the jeep is particularly nice. You ought to do something about those Jeeps, Andrew ;) ) and all associated interface icons for all weapons.

Be sure to at least open the ‘readme’ once, as it contains a full BMP list and detailed info on the included weapons. It also looks good, for a readme file.

Pictures speak louder than words, so Click here to enter my new super basic preview site for some sample shots (Be sure to scroll down for more) as well as screenshots of most of my earlier mods.

EDIT: Well, my monthly bandwidth limit of a whopping 100 mb has almost been reached. In less than 20 hours. Way to go. So, the link above could just quit working any minute now. :(

All this, and more, at your favourite mod site.

Big thanks a lot to Ed ‘TanksALot’ Kinney and Mark Gallear for their help and testing of this mod.

[ February 10, 2004, 01:30 PM: Message edited by: Juju ]

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

As for the bizarre ladder sight on the Browning

:confused: We are talking about the Inglis Browning here, aren't we? The one above the the colt in the preview? Bizarre ladder sight? It shouldn't be there??

Keep in mind that I really don't know the first thing about guns (no, really, I'm not kidding!).

Thanks to all for the nice comments. smile.gif

Originally posted by Juju:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

As for the bizarre ladder sight on the Browning

:confused: We are talking about the Inglis Browning here, aren't we? The one above the the colt in the preview? Bizarre ladder sight? It shouldn't be there??

Keep in mind that I really don't know the first thing about guns (no, really, I'm not kidding!).

Thanks to all for the nice comments. smile.gif </font>

Originally posted by Juju:

Pictures speak louder than words, so Click here to enter my new super basic preview site for some sample shots (Be sure to scroll down for more) as well as screenshots of most of my earlier mods.

EDIT: Well, my monthly bandwidth limit of a whopping 100 mb has almost been reached. In less than 20 hours. Way to go. So, the link above could just quit working any minute now. :(

All this, and more, at your favourite mod site.

Well, my first reply to this posting apparently was toasted, so here's another attempt ...

I was able to view that mod, and I almost fell off my chair. Juju, did you DRAW those weapons from scratch, or did you use photos as a base template? What program did you use, PhotoShop or what? Fantastic!!! Maybe you ought to sell prints of your art, if you aren't doing so already ;)

Heh, GoofyStance, you're too kind. smile.gif No, I couldn't draw a straight line on paper. I used photographs as a template (in Photoshop7). That and a lot of cutting and pasting. Some guns are even made up out of several separate photos. Finding useable sourcematerial was almost half the work!

Originally posted by von Lucke:

Is it too late for requests?

If not, how about an alternate Carcano:

I always liked the folding bayonet carbine (supplied to paratroopers) version of the M91.

Also, is it possible to scale down the size of the US M1 carbine a tad? Both your version and the stock one look huge in-game.

About the Carcano, that bayonet was exactly the reason why I didn't go for that model. Bummer, what? ;) you could attach one to the existing BMP. I know you got the skill, I really liked that Inglis Browning you made.

About the M1: I just copied the size of the original. I knew too little about the actual weapon to know it's too big. Scaling it down is really simple, though. you could do it yourself. The only problem is you'd have to 'de-pinkify' each and every edge. The weapon itself is used so infrequently (except for its icon) in-game, I wouldn't bother.

Oh, and thanks Ed. :D