***ModSlutSmack: Dope for the CM modslut. Get your fix here!***

Juju

Originally posted by Juju:

About the Carcano, that bayonet was exactly the reason why I didn't go for that model. Bummer, what? ;) you could attach one to the existing BMP. I know you got the skill, I really liked that Inglis Browning you made.

About the M1: I just copied the size of the original. I knew too little about the actual weapon to know it's too big. Scaling it down is really simple, though. you could do it yourself. The only problem is you'd have to 'de-pinkify' each and every edge. The weapon itself is used so infrequently (except for its icon) in-game, I wouldn't bother.

Blast --- yr on to me! My ploy was to get you to do the work for me!

Originally posted by Mr. Die Easy:

Hi Juju,

Beautiful mod - thank you so much!! smile.gif

A small issue: I think the combination of bmps 1936X/25033X is somehow not aligned in the zip file. 1936 should currently be combined with 25033_A to get the correct combination (I think). The readme also needs to be corrected.

Best regards and thanks

Mr. Die Easy

Ah, yeah, I changed the default pistol for the Germans at the last moment and forgot to rename the rest. Sorry for that. I'll fix it when I update the mod.