Peng Challenges the Hedgehog

Lars

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

I apaloosa-gize for my mentioning of my giant honking innermost secret man-garden.

Upon which my boot will be firmly stamped next time we meet... </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

I apaloosa-gize for my mentioning of my giant honking innermost secret man-garden.

Upon which my boot will be firmly stamped next time we meet... </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

Half a bottle of my rum sez you will LOSE, Gnome.

The power will be ours!

Whoever wins or loses, Dalem, I know that a vote for Dalem is a vote for all that is both best and most vile in humanity. I will only shoot half of you. I look forward to your continued firearm instruction in order to make sure I shoot the right half.

So, I'm sitting here and clearly it's all coming down to Boo Radley. Can he deliver more than whinging defenses of his status as the Juniour Justicar? Will Ohio be ours, or yours? And will there be a toy surprise?

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Gentlemen! (and I use that term loosely)

Firstly, there are Ladies present here! (Well, okay, just me, but that's close enough.)

Secondly, I do believe you are breaking one of the most sacrosanct of the rules of the 'Pool here. Not that anyone's bothered to post the rules properly of late. That notwithstanding...you boys have been here long enough to know better than to discuss things such as dalem's genitalia here!

Whatever happened to "spout off like you have a pair, but don't spout off ABOUT your pair"?

Sheesh! As if any of us wish to discuss, much less THINK on dalem's genitalia!

dalem's genitalia, in particular should be a subject verboten here in the MBT.

Shame on you ALL!

I think I shall raise a P.O.O. at this point.

The lads weren't actually discussing "their" genitalia, rather, they were disgusting "someone-elses" genitalia. As such they wern't really breaking the rules.....Maybe. His bits might be verboten, but freedom of speech should get them over the line on this.

Anyhoo, it still gets classed as gross.

Noba.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 37mm:

I want to be a Baron at the very least… the promotion system here is ridiculously frustrating.

This place just isn’t meritocratic enough.

In any 'Meritocracy', any rank of merit is soon up for sale.

There is only one 'rank' here: Knight. Any title of standing is an illusion. The 'Olde Ones' aren't a standing, they're a state of being. The Seniour Knights are simply 'the forefathers' of contemporary idiocy. There are offices held, whose duties are often vague, bizarre, or completely insane. They are held by Knights.

SSNs are simply tourists. Serfs are tourists who decide they like life on the shores of the Cesspool. Squires are Serfs willing to go swimming. Knights are Squires who've learned how to maneuver a boat. </font>

Originally posted by 37mm:

Thanks Seanachai for a sensible, informative, intelligent analysis on the ‘hierarchical’ layers of the cess pool. I didn’t think anything or anybody could make me hate this place more* but congratulations… you did it!

* Its enough to make one consider the ‘Cheery waffle’ thread (shudder)….

"Good. Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you. "

Come to the Dark Side of the Angryolized TNT, my friend. BWAAAHAHAHAAAAHAAA!!

:mad: :mad:

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

I heard they are wanting a recount in Ohio. Then I remembered that Boo lived there and I laughed and laughed at the thought of trying to decipher his feverish scribblings.

Steve

MrSpkr,

I don't know how ya'll do things in Texas (But for some reason, I'm envisioning large amounts of Karo Corn syrup and huge rubber sheets), but here in the Great State of Ohio (Motto: The Linchpin of the Democatic process, Whether You Like It Or Not), we have punchcards that have spaces that are punched out with a small stylus. There's little or no writing involved.

Do you people actually write in the names of your choices? How is that possible when most of the voters down their sign their names with a big X? And what about yourself? Did you have trouble washing off the huge crayon smears from your forehead after you spent the better part of an hour smacking yourself in the head, trying to remember which way the s in Bush faced?

Actually, I think they're putting Boo in charge of the recount. 20 electoral votes, 10 fingers and 10 toes. It just makes sense.

And in a election surprise, the count will be declared null and void when they discover he's been putting a electoral vote up his nose.

Lars my dear Baffin. You are as ignorant as you are stupid.

Besides, we know who will win the election. As soon as I requested a write-in ballot and cast it for Noba, knowing it would start a ground swell. In New York, Noba is all set to unseat Nader for president and get all of our electoral votes. Then he simply has to fake up a birth certificate with a birthdate in 1968 or better and a birth place like Ottumwa, Iowa, and we are home free. President Noba here we go.

By the way, this 37mm poltroon seems like a turkey to me. If someone defeats this porkbelly in two CM matches of Noba's design (for example all jeeps with 50 cals, or ATRs and landmines, or something else historically accurate) then I will place, in my sigline, their name and their choice of embaressing comments for the next sixty days. However, if this worthy looses to this skell, then I insist they place my name and a suitably cranky comment in their sigline.

Anyone up for the challenge?

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

I heard they are wanting a recount in Ohio. Then I remembered that Boo lived there and I laughed and laughed at the thought of trying to decipher his feverish scribblings.

Steve

MrSpkr,

I don't know how ya'll do things in Texas, but here in the Great State of Ohio there's little or no writing involved.</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Steve

MrSpkr,

I don't know how ya'll do things in Texas, but here in the Great State of Ohio there's little or no writing involved.</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Steve

MrSpkr,

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by v42below:

I heard they are wanting a recount in Ohio.

Smart strategy. Everyone knows that when the Ohioaniteianese count anything more than once, the result is always different. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Do I make fun of you young stikkypixie ... as far as you know?

Slacking again, Oh Foul One? Maybe we do need a new sheriff in these parts.

Not to be confused with dalem's parts, which just need a good wire brushing...