The Peng Challenge Thread Rulz

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

I propose Marstov for serf...

Oh all right ... Marstov (spelt but not bolded) is a Serf of the CessPool with First Rights of Refusal (not to mention First Rites, a.k.a. Prime Nochte) to Seanachai should the lad prove worthy of being taken to Squire.

</font>

Originally posted by Marstov:

Polite? No.

As a serf, you need to constantly clean Seanachai of his own filth. As well, I would recommend spelling his name correctly (except when abusing it) and bolding the names of the various keniggitz in order to avoid the wrath of The Joe .

On second thought, just keeping on as you're going on. It'll be more fun for me.

Oh, and sing. Alot.

Ahem

LALALALa

lalalalalalaaaaa

Ahem

Once there was The Beautiful Thread,

That made posters use their head.

But a new serf was dumb,

Typed Senachai's name with his thumb,

The Justicar made him wish he was dead.

Thank yooouu, nooo really, thank you.

I'll be here for the rest of your life.

Testing, testing

thump, thump, thump.

Ahem, thank you ladies and germs.

There once was a kennigt looked like Sonny

Who thought he was really funny

Wanted to cut his life short

Wasted existence, was his to abort

Didn't think, he'd get this much support.

Thank you, thank you, T-shirts are for sale in the lobby.

Originally posted by Marstov:

For example, should I wake Seanachi from where he lies sleeping in a puddle of his own filth and thank him for this dubious honor?

Yes. You should thank him once a day... somewhere between 5-6am should do nicely. If you don't have his phone number, e-mail me and I'll give it to you

Originally posted by Egbert:

Testing, testing

thump, thump, thump.

Ahem, thank you ladies and germs.

There once was a kennigt looked like Sonny

Who thought he was really funny

Wanted to cut his life short

Wasted existence, was his to abort

Didn't think, he'd get this much support.

Thank you, thank you, T-shirts are for sale in the lobby.

Have I told you recently that I hate you? And that you should keep your day job? (Those burgers aren't going to fry themselves)

There once was an ex-Justicarette wannabe

Whose unfortunate name was Boo Radley

He sighed, with a frown,

As he adjusted his crown,

"I thought you were the whipping boy.", sadly.

Autobiographies and glossy photos suitable for kissing, are right next to the T-shirts.

Edited because I need to make sure my fans can buy my love.

[ May 06, 2005, 09:22 PM: Message edited by: Egbert ]

Jez, Michael I've been to your hometown.

Is the only joint to get chow still that Chinese place that converts into a dance hall at night?

What Chinese place? I haven't been in that town for 33 years. There used to be a place that served what they called a Steer burger that I have fond memories of. Even better was a place called Ossie's out on US 90 that had the best barbecue I've ever eaten. A lot of good places served good seafood, but I can't remember any names. They're probably all gone now anyway.

:(

Michael

Originally posted by dalem:

I have lost all my pieces. Papa Khann has slapped me around relentlessly for the entire game and I have no Gallic army left on the board.

We hates him.

Well who's fault is that?

Remember the first rule of all multiplayer games involving Papa Khan: "Papa Khan is a lying ice weasel. Never trust him".

And rule two: "When in doubt, attack Papa Khan".

Rule three: "Never fall asleep where Papa Khan can reach you."

Rule four: "Always ask the Catholic school girl her age, even if she really really looks 18."

Rule Five...umm, I've kinda lost focus here, so I'm going to bed...

(Now, if you'd invited me instead of a drunken gnome, things would have gone differently. *I* would have wiped the board clear of your armies, which is of course highly preferable to having Papa Khan do it...)

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Egbert:

Is the only joint to get chow still that Chinese place that converts into a dance hall at night?

What Chinese place? I haven't been in that town for 33 years. There used to be a place that served what they called a Steer burger that I have fond memories of. Even better was a place called Ossie's out on US 90 that had the best barbecue I've ever eaten. A lot of good places served good seafood, but I can't remember any names. They're probably all gone now anyway.

Michael </font>

They couldn't wait to show us the Chinese restaurant. Lol. New blood was something they didn't see very often.

New blood, huh?

So you were going to be the appitizer, or main course?

Mace

Originally posted by Mace:

They couldn't wait to show us the Chinese restaurant. Lol. New blood was something they didn't see very often.

New blood, huh?

So you were going to be the appitizer, or main course?

Mace </font>

He sighed, with a frown,

Autobiographies and glossy photos suitable for kissing, are right next to the T-shirts.

Your rhyming style is reminiscent of biting on tinfoil. But that would leave toothmarks on the brim of your hat, I suppose.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

He sighed, with a frown,

Your rhyming style is reminiscent of biting on tinfoil. But that would leave toothmarks on the brim of your hat, I suppose. </font>

Right then, I've had about enough of this.

First I had to make Marstov (spelt but not bolded) a Serf and now Eggbeater is on a HORRID campign with this so called poetry of his AND I have to work today.

Not much I can do about Marstov (spelt but not bolded), but I can DAMNED sure do something about Eggbeater ... I'm just a little unclear on what I can do ... any thoughts, is it too early for Coventry?

Joe

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

...AND I have to work today.

...any thoughts...

Joe, you are worth far more than they are paying you. You should show some pride in yourself and when you go into work today, you should march right into your boss' office, pound on his desk and in a loud voice demand a raise. You should threaten to resign if it isn't immediately forthcoming. That's what you should do.

Michael

Michael

Mobile Alabama. But of course. Your ways, you are so unfailingly polite and kind, a gentlemans behaviour. I've been wondering about that. Suspected Ivy league there in lack of better ideas, but you're a Southerner. Now I get it. Should I read your post imagining a Alabama dialect?

Wait a minute, WA means Washington state right? So you're very much at the other end of the entire continent now then? Why would anyone leave the sun like that? I was in Texas once, never in Alabama, but Texas offered a sun that never leaves you cold or abandoned.

Well, better get out of this Pengthread before any of it sticks on my shoes, and I don't really want your real life exposed in this particular thread anyway. But I for one am pleased to have obtained this information. We should have some kind of real life thread someplace. If Moon kept a daily eye on it and chased off the bad guys.

Regards

Dandelion