This is the Peng Challenge that never ends....It goes on and on my Friends....

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

{btw, MrSpkr, the water temp is about 55F...}

$5.00 for the first to toss Seanachai in.

$10.oo to the first to tie four cinderblocks to Seanachai, then toss him in. </font>

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Just wanted you all to know that through the wonders of technology, I've checked my IN box back at the "Casa De Boo" and found not one single turn in it.

I hold you all responsible singularly and as a group.

I hold you all as I would hold a venemous snake; right behind the head as I run shrieking out of the room.

I hold you all as I was forced to hold my water when the nuns FORBADE us to leave our desks until the last reverberation of the bell faded completely away.

I hold you all like a salt filled pancake laid upon the body politic of a great nation.

And I find it bitter.

The anguish in this post has touched my heart Boo, so I've promptly whizzed a turn of to you.

Hope you enjoy it.

Originally posted by Speedy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Just wanted you all to know that through the wonders of technology, I've checked my IN box back at the "Casa De Boo" and found not one single turn in it.

I hold you all responsible singularly and as a group.

I hold you all as I would hold a venemous snake; right behind the head as I run shrieking out of the room.

I hold you all as I was forced to hold my water when the nuns FORBADE us to leave our desks until the last reverberation of the bell faded completely away.

I hold you all like a salt filled pancake laid upon the body politic of a great nation.

And I find it bitter.

The anguish in this post has touched my heart Boo, so I've promptly whizzed a turn of to you.

Hope you enjoy it. </font>

Originally posted by v42below:

Inspirational, rleete truly inspirational. With any luck, the Church of Seanachai will attempt to declare you anathema, and we can all come to the ceremony, laugh and throw rotten apples at the Gnome.

Be careful --dyslexic sot that he is, Seanachai might think you want Roger to have an enema.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Steve

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

{btw, MrSpkr, the water temp is about 55F...}

$5.00 for the first to toss Seanachai in.

$10.oo to the first to tie four cinderblocks to Seanachai, then toss him in. </font>

<big>ENOUGH!</big>

I hate each and everyone of you with the fervor of Genghis Khan. Not with the skill, but with the passion.

Oh hell, I was going to get all haughty about how pedestrian this has all become, but to be honest, I can't muster the energy. I'm tired. I'm bored. I'm disillusioned. I'm appearing three nights weekly at the local redneck bar. I'm drinking vodka. I'm losing most of my games. I'm sick of the administration. I'm glad my son is a good fella. I'm glad my dog loves me. I'm glad to be here.

Deal with it.

Originally posted by Leeo:

I'm glad my dog loves me.

Too much information. BTW, if it makes you feel any better, the hatred is mutual. What we need to inspire new A-grade hatred is our own, private MBT-only round of Crackdom with no alliances. Alternatively, we could just kick Seanachai in the fork repeatedly until he spews up enough hate for us all.

I swear Lars believes CM is just chess with tanks on top. It's the only explanation I can find in his favour for placing so many bloody mines. I'm expecting him to announce "Bishop takes PanzerIV, H6" next turn.

Blockheaded, coward, terrorist minelaying mercenary ! I'd hurl in your general direction, if your soldiers had the simple guts to show themselves ! Sandcrawling spineless maggot ! Stand up and fight ! I'll welcome you with bullets and shoes, God willing !

I'm not losing. It's all in your sick mind, I tell you. I chase him here, he chase me there. I'm sieging him. I cut his head off in the rocks, in the sand and in the bushes. He can't win, because my Germans surround him from the North, West, East and South. It's all in his sick mind.

Riiiight, and, of course, you have no WMD's hidden anywhere, do you? After Lars turns you into a bumbling, drooling idiot with his sick mindgames and I have finished off my tactical withdrawal from the battle with stikky, I might give you a game. Something horrible, perhaps something cooked up by ruin.

Also, Jimmaeh I have owed you a set-up for a while. Does it have to be CMAK? I would much rather play CMBB, but the choice is up to you.

Originally posted by v42below:

Riiiight, and, of course, you have no WMD's hidden anywhere, do you? After Lars turns you into a bumbling, drooling idiot with his sick mindgames and I have finished off my tactical withdrawal from the battle with stikky, I might give you a game. Something horrible, perhaps something cooked up by ruin.

Also, Jimmaeh I have owed you a set-up for a while. Does it have to be CMAK? I would much rather play CMBB, but the choice is up to you.

That should keep Kobal2 busy for a while wouldn't it at your turn-sending rate...

I just realized that I cannot stand Kobal2 (sp not B). Much like a bowl of snot he just sits there, annoying the hell out of anyone who accidentally happens to spot him...filling everyone with a strange combination of disgust and confusion.

Actually make that a bowl of french snot, smelling like garlic, with horrific little lumps of cheese in there.

Yuck That french bastard.

Originally posted by Leeo:

<big>ENOUGH!</big>

I hate each and everyone of you with the fervor of Genghis Khan. Not with the skill, but with the passion.

Oh hell, I was going to get all haughty about how pedestrian this has all become, but to be honest, I can't muster the energy. I'm tired. I'm bored. I'm disillusioned. I'm appearing three nights weekly at the local redneck bar. I'm drinking vodka. I'm losing most of my games. I'm sick of the administration. I'm glad my son is a good fella. I'm glad my dog loves me. I'm glad to be here.

Deal with it.

Sounds like a typical Leeo existence, bored, disillusioned and of course losing games, which is amazing in itself based on the ponderous rate of file returns coming from your pathetic direction.

Appearing at the local redneck bar? By appearing do you mean that you dress up in your slop stained painters jeans, flannel shirt, and work boots, sit in a dark corner, and hope that none of the real men notice you, so you can avoid the regular embarassment of being the object of the "Nerd Tossing" contest. After which they pound the snot out of you, toss you face first onto the gravel coated parking lot, and slap each other on the back, laughing as you crawl away and drive off in your Hyundai Sonata.

Are you really sure that your dog loves you? Animals can show pity too, you know.

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Are you really sure that your dog loves you? Animals can show pity too, you know.

A dog cocking it's leg on a person is not normally a sign of affection.</font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

laughing as you crawl away and drive off in your Hyundai Sonata.

It's a Ford F-350 1 ton 4X4 Crewcab that is hypothetically white from what I remember of it's last carwash about 2 years ago.

Oh, and by foot I use Birkenstocks. With what to you hide your cloven hooves?

Hobby Lobby is having a half price sale this week. This is what I got today:

Mil Miniatures Sandbags and Jerry Cans

Tamiya 1/35th Marder III

Tamiya Panther A - Doh!! I should have gotten the G

Tamiya King Tiger

M26 Pershing

and....The Enterprise NX01!!

This was done with my fiancee's approval.

Reminds me to have a LONG fatherly talk with Lady Moraine , note I did NOT say Great-great-great-great-great-great-reat-great-great fatherly talk like Joebob would have to do. Alos, my long talks are still rather shorter [pun intended] then any of the Gnome Seanachai's postings. Heck, Seanachai is the only person I know who could make Gods and Generals appear short and to the point. Oh, and whoever put up the hit on Boo at the mall in Ohio, your plan went bust. Please try again... [my money is Emry's was getting even with Boo

Now carry on the lot of you, before I hit you with the famed Scroll of NDA.

Rune

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Hobby Lobby is having a half price sale this week. This is what I got today:

Mil Miniatures Sandbags and Jerry Cans

Tamiya 1/35th Marder III

Tamiya Panther A - Doh!! I should have gotten the G

Tamiya King Tiger

M26 Pershing

and....The Enterprise NX01!!

This was done with my fiancee's approval.

The NX-01 is a gigantic kit.

Do you have the color ref pics from Playing Mantis linked? You'll need 'em.