This is the Peng Challenge that never ends....It goes on and on my Friends....

...Some people started posting here not knowing what it was,

And they'll continue posting here forever just because,

This is the Peng Challenge that never ends,

It just goes on and on my friends,

Some people started posting here not knowing what it was,

This is the Peng Challenge that never ends...

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I was trying to top Dalem's title...

Ah, yes, now that you mention it, this all-encompassing "worthlessness race" *is* a defining feature of the people involved in this nuthouse. IMHO, they started by racing down the evolution ladder. It's only when then hit bottom that the idea of the Peng dawned.

Makes sense.

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

But this thread is almost french in its suckiness. I mean we are but one small step away from "This is the Freedom Challenge thread"

Sheesh

Ignoramus.

You wouldn't know if it was French even if it bellowed "bonjour", wore a stripey shirt with a string of garlic and used its tongue.

Yeknod

[ June 13, 2004, 01:24 PM: Message edited by: Yeknodathon ]

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

You wouldn't know if it was French even if it bellowed "bonjour", wore a stripey shirt with a string of garlic and used its tongue.

Yeknod

You imbecille, that is not "french" that is "ohio" (ohioeen?)

I would be offended by the refusals to acknowledge my thread titles as the best thread titles among all thread titles (but specifically Peng Challenge Thread titles) if I bothered to pay attention to the grunts and mumbles of mere protozoic oozes such as yourselves.

Oy, Yeknodathon, you forgot the beret and the baguette, you bloody pom pillock !

Now, I'd let that slide coming from those uncouth Merikuns who picture France as being part of that big bulky zone entitled "Here be Dragyns" that seem to extend upon anything but Texas and Arkansas on their maps, but from a tea quaffing, pinky waving, teeth staring, almost civilized Rosbeef ?

Heck, for all I know your bloody language was created to diss the Froggies ! THIS WILL JUST NOT DO !

Well, there are bad thread-titles and there are bad thread-titles. To my recollection there has only ever been one not-bad thread title.

But this thread is almost french in its suckiness. I mean we are but one small step away from "This is the Freedom Challenge thread"

Sheesh

Nonsense, you have only to look to MY thread titles, any of them, for examples of stellar thread titles.

Who can forget that Gulf War classic, The Peng Challenge Thread, A Coalition of the Swilling.

Joe

Originally posted by GJK:

Why don't we just pretend that this thread has 252 posts, lock it up, and call it even, hmmm?

Or...we could just lock you in the paddock with the Donkey and put a red pointy hat on your head....

Originally posted by Kobal2:

Oy, Yeknodathon, you forgot the beret and the baguette, you bloody pom pillock !

Now, I'd let that slide coming from those uncouth Merikuns who picture France as being part of that big bulky zone entitled "Here be Dragyns" that seem to extend upon anything but Texas and Arkansas on their maps, but from a tea quaffing, pinky waving, teeth staring, almost civilized Rosbeef ?

Heck, for all I know your bloody language was created to diss the Froggies ! THIS WILL JUST NOT DO !

"teeth staring"?

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

Yeknod

You imbecille, that is not "french" that is "ohio" (ohioeen?) </font>