Peng Challenged the World, which promptly turned it's back.

Noba

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<div style="position:relative; border:1px #320 solid; background-color:#c9b390; padding:0 10px; width:400px; text-align:center; font-family:serif; left:50%; margin:25px 0 25px -200px; color:#320;">

<div>

My pirate name is:

</div>

<div style="font-size:32px;">

Black Roger Kidd

</div>

flag.gif

<div style="left:110px; top:-60px; width:290px; position:relative; text-align: justify;">

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

</div>

Get your own pirate name from fidius.org.

</div>

Arrr, ye buggers...

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Good grief, Berli! What's gotten into you?

Hello Moraine how's wedded bliss suiting you?

Is Hiram still serving you wine and feeding you grapes like all us wimmen deserve?

Most importantly, I hope he's peeling them before feeding them too you...

*Enter smilie here* </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

But he's an adorable mongrel. Must be why I took him in. *sigh* I'm such a sucker for strays and mutts. And since he's a mutt AND a stray, what can I say?

That you'll have him fixed...? </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

But he's an adorable mongrel. Must be why I took him in. *sigh* I'm such a sucker for strays and mutts. And since he's a mutt AND a stray, what can I say?

That you'll have him fixed...? </font>

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Wedded bliss is well...wedded bliss to be sure, LOL!

But nay, the miscreant has run afoul of late and let his newfound husbandly duties lax. I fear he has not peeled a grape for me in at least a fortnight.

No massages. No peeled grapes. No flowers or cards. *sigh*

He *does* feed me things, though...like loads of crap! The mongrel!

Lady Moraine....

Sounds like you're BOTH in need of a little pampering, two weeks is way too long without having had a grape peeled..

I've had the whole left wing of the palace redecorated and you and your *adorable mongrel* are welcome to use it..

We have a few new SSNs who will be at your beck and call, feel free to chose anything from the wardrobes... You may have to call out a search party for Joe though, he has the key to the lingerie drawer!

There's a rather lovely black silk negligee with matching basque, complete with suspenders in the top drawer...

I'll have the SSNs lay out plenty of fluffy towels and lots of lovely smelling perfumes for your bath, some soft music (his fav) a great meal (his fav)but not too heavy, *wink* a nice relaxing massage after, and a few glasses of wine (for you) cold beer (for him) my bet is, he'll fall asleep while you're massaging his back (complete with contented smile)..

I wouldn't worry about the lack of flowers or cards Moriane unless your mongral is a born romantic, that's to be expected,on the other hand... TLC is free and not to be neglected... I'll leave the key under the mat..

Have fun....

P.S. If he proves stubborn, tell him he can bring his little cans of paint and brushes with him... *wink*

Hey Hiram -

Did you know that I can scratchbuild my own engine shrouds for my X-wing model using our old friend Evergreen styrene? Did ya?

Seriously, have you ever tried to make hollow shapes by "draw forming" plastic over a shape? I've done "heat forming", i.e. wrapping straight plastic around a dowel, securing it with rubber bands, immersing it in boiling water and then cooling it to retain the curved shape. Works pretty well.

The rest of you all suck. I give you golden dream material and the best you can manage is fear. Bah. Like you weren't already afraid of me.

Originally posted by dalem:

The rest of you all suck. I give you golden dream material and the best you can manage is fear. Bah. Like you weren't already afraid of me.

That's because we prefer good ol high tech vacuum molded plastic.

Get with the times man.

I think the first pages of this most recent thread show quite clearly that some ‘new blood’ was desperately needed.

What with dalem & Berlichtingen competing for the most inane & indecipherable comments ever & Nidan1 claiming he is a knight I think I’m going to have to start calling myself the...

‘Messiah of the Peng Challenge'

I’m the modest son who saved (or at least tried to save) all from certain decomposition in the ooze…

Originally posted by 37mm:

I’m the modest son who saved (or at least tried to save) all from certain decomposition in the ooze…

Oh, good. C'mere and get your shoulders up under this weight...yes, right there.

stretches spine with audible cracking noises...

Ah! Now you just stand there and bear it up until I get back from the pub, won't you?

Here, where did you go?

looks at small, sticky patch crushed under the weight of the Thread

Shrugs

Saunters off to Men's Room...