Well, so long fellas. . .

Due to a combination of factors, I am setting Combat Mission to the side for now. I wanted to say thanks to everyone for making this one of the most enjoyable gaming experiences I have ever had. The game is great, the forum is the best and most active I have ever posted on, and the character of almost everyone here is quite excellent and often fun.

I've been playing CM since it first released back in '99, and I intend to peek in from time to time to see how CMX2 is coming along. Until then, keep on groging for me guys!

A special thanks goes to the modders (especialy my good friends Juju, Tanks-a-lot, and gautrek; who always used me to playtest), who through their selfless work, have made this game that much more fun to play and be a part of!

:cool:

[ May 27, 2003, 07:25 AM: Message edited by: Vader's Jester ]

Hi Keith,

As you may have noticed I'm taking a liberal break from CM as well (although I do lurk a bit here).

I bet we'll see eachother again around here at some point in the (near) future.

Good luck to you in whatever it is you are doing!

All the best,

Juju

Thanks guys. My primary reasons aren't because of Battlefield Command (although it looks promicing).

My wife has ran into some serious medical issues :( , and it has kept me away from the PC as I wish to spend more time with her. I still game now and then, but not as much anymore it seems. And even without that, I have played CM so much over the past four years, than I am kind of burt out on it; for the first time! I am not sure if I will buy CMAK or not, we'll just have to see how things go with my girl and if I get the CM itch again. ;)

Anyway, thanks and c-ya around!

Originally posted by Vader's Jester:

Thanks guys. My primary reasons aren't because of Battlefield Command (although it looks promicing).

My wife has ran into some serious medical issues :( , and it has kept me away from the PC as I wish to spend more time with her.

Take care.

I'll miss your sig. ;)

p.s. I hope you'll be back.

Originally posted by Vader's Jester:

My wife has ran into some serious medical issues :( , and it has kept me away from the PC as I wish to spend more time with her.

You certainly have your life priorities in proper order. (Big Salute)

Please accept my best wishes for her to experience a rapid recovery.

I will miss reading your many excellent posts.

Regards,

Badger

Vader, best wishes to you and I hope you wife makes a quick recovery. Having been through a similar experience in the not so distant past, I know that it times like these that remind you about the important things in life. We look forward to seeing you back when the time is right.

Dan