CMAK Cover Art - will the Germans get to win this time?

How about a picture of a vast desert with a lone Matilda tank - burning, while a distance away a PZIV sits on top of a sand hill with it's barrel smoking. Heck you wouldn't even have to say what it was about. I think everybody would know that you were talking about desert warfare or CMAK.

I dont think this community and the game needs any more reasons to be called pro nazis thank-you-very-much...

id say stick with the "good guy wins" theme on the pack... i think we all know that there were no good guys in the war, but the general public is quite tuchy when it comes to this kind of thing... :eek:

Frankly, I'd rather see a bunch of German Fallschirmjager hitting the silk over Crete or maybe a view looking up from the Allied lines towards the abbey at Monte Cassino (pre-bombardment). I'd like something that suggests there is more to the game than the desert war.

On a side note, DaveH, Sodball, etc., if you think the game glorifies war, why are you here? Why do you play it or participate on this forum? I ask in all seriousness.

Steve

[ September 16, 2003, 02:26 PM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

On a side note, DaveH, Sodball, etc., if you think the game glorifies war, why are you here? Why do you play it or participate on this forum? I ask in all seriousness.

Steve

It's because we are all fascist, neo-cons doncha know? The mere fact that you question means that you have somehow escaped our "re-education" program. Stay where you are, someone will be by shortly to pick you up.

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Steve

???????????????????????????????????

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: