An Ale, 2 Waffles, some Good Cheer, and threats for all

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Abbott:

The long awaited re-match of Parabellum vs. MasterGoodale is in the works! ...

At the rate MasterSickdale is (not) returning turns, this rematch may still be going on when Combat Mission 3 comes out. :D

Goodale, have you ever thought of maybe doing something radical like seeing a doctor!! This sickness has been going on for quite a while, and could lead to something really serious. A couple of weeks ago a seemingly healthy 38 year-old guy I worked with died from bacterial menengitis. He was at work on Thursday, and his neighbor found his body the following Tuesday. :(

Speaking of anal leakages... Becket hasn't sent a turn in awhile. Some mewlings about work and then naught.

Soddball and I are staring at each other across a river in a Becket masterpiece with no desire on either part to go running into the open like idjits. But maybe that's all the poor bastard could get to playtest this pile of crap.

Speaking of homosexual-gamey-flaming-flag-rushers... Dave H has driven a couple of his soon to be smoldering ruins over to my, (let me repeats so that you hear) MY, side of the map. The flag shows the dreadful hammer and sickle, soon to be replaced with the glorious colors of the Fatherland. Well, as shown in the last go-round, I am not afraid to blow up a building or two and then light the rubble on fire (did you like that Mr. Smarty-pants?). Kid gloves are off so let's see what ya got. It's turn 34 of 35+/-.

[ March 07, 2003, 09:42 PM: Message edited by: mike the wino ]

Wow, these Russian tanks are fast! I had planned to arrive in your fair city on turn 35, just to cause Soddball's Inferno-T to go on, and on, and on. Unfortunately, I miscalculated and arrived too soon. So, we're off for another quick lap around the battlefield. We'll be back later. ;)

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker

I think this is a good time for a fire drill.......*runs for the door*.

Most correct. While you are running could stop at the local liquor store and get me some Guiness? Not quite out but might be soon.

That's a good lad.

*pats Gaylord Focker on the head whilst kicking him in the arse*

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike the wino:

Speaking of anal leakages...

Soddball and I are homosexual-gamey-flaming-rushers... so let's see what ya got.

I think this is a good time for a fire drill.......*runs for the door*. :D </font>

Originally posted by Abbott:

The long awaited re-match of Parabellum vs. MasterGoodale is in the works!

For anyone who missed the first one - where have you been!?! Here's a chance to catch up on, or even relive, the exciting first installment: Wonderful World of Combat Mission

Toodle pip,

Teddy

[ March 08, 2003, 08:30 AM: Message edited by: Edward Windsor ]

Ah, Teddy is it true? Were we once so young? Looky how MasertGoodale has grown into a turn-neglecting-lackluster-sickened-domestic-servant. Not a :mad: or ARRRRGGGHHH!!! or even a GRRRRRR!! in days.

On the brightside Soddball has been working on a new piece. Who is up for a go? This is promised to be more evil than the last. Yummy. :D

How about Sgian? If you can free up some time from your fecal-finger-painting perhaps you would enjoy some hot-molten-TNT chucked at ya.

Trying to set up new email today will notify all if success. Damn wicked-evil-bitch-box is popping up with intermittent, random power cycling. The fan noise changes pitch, it tries to read cd drive and then power cylces. Mildly annoying in CMBB but catastraphic in DAoC. If the steamy pile explodes I will let you all know...unlike some turds that bugger off with not a sound.

Want a list of turds?

1. Tanklord, school is supposed to make you smarter boy not slower.

2. lenakonrad, posted like a hyper-active chihuahua on a crank binge then nothing. One more week then victory to yours truly and well deserved cuz I was gonna give him/ her/ it the smack down anyways.

3. mcgivney, sent me an email after a week of silence mewling about some mythical turn he sent. Reminded him that I needed to RECEIVE turn to respond.

Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

For anyone who missed the first one - where have you been!?! Here's a chance to catch up on, or even relive, the exciting first installment: Wonderful World of Combat Mission

Toodle pip,

Teddy </font>

Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike the wino:

Speaking of anal leakages...

Soddball and I are homosexual-gamey-flaming-rushers... so let's see what ya got.

I think this is a good time for a fire drill.......*runs for the door*. :D </font>

I hope that there is fog, and at night, yea foggy night battles are cool. Oh, and you must have arty, even though it's poorly modelled and BFC won't fix or do somefink. And lots of tanks...how about an all armor foggy, night battle with lots of arty.

:D

What? :confused:

Ok, I 'll shut up now. tongue.gif

My spelling is getting worse and worse. I think participating in this thread is costing me a lot of brain cells I could really use.

Abbott and/or Soddball and/or Goodale, I've got a rematch pending with mike the wino. Since my gamey flag rush on Turn 34 failed to save me in our last battle, I'd like to request a daylight scenario from one of you designers. We'd be perfect if you've got something you want tested (to destruction, probably). Mike is a good player, I'm not, so you will get both points of view. :D:D

Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

Toodle pip,

Teddy </font>

The re-match scn. is 95% complete but my system had a complete software meltdown after trying to format my C drive with Windoze ME Home edition. I backed up my important files to D before trying though.

I have tried booting from the CD and using the advnaced option to format my C drive and reinstall ME but all I get is a non-format new install. Can anyone tell me how to \format C in Windoze ME please?