Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

I'd like 2 waffles please.

I'm right behind you back Fonker .

And don't get overexcited..

konrad

Faithfull Squire To SIR AUSSIEJEFF

Mike,

What does the computer know? It obviously didn't

consider the excellent mansion I kicked out your troops from. The sweet rosegarden, that it's was my color on the flag on the big flagpole, no my friend, we aren't talking about what the computer thinks, we are talking about who is the moral winner, who walked away from that game with a big smile on his face.

I know I did smile.gif

You did mention that you had some scenarios from that tourney that we might play, or anything else for that matter.

Speaking of Soddball , this maggot is prancing about in Becket's little disaster piece. We will berate the maker at a later date.

Speaking of drunken lout scenario designers, looks like Becket picked up a case of swine flu rolling in the muck with his commie buddies. Why don't you light another road on fire and see if that makes you feel any better?

Dave H and I occasionally bump into each other in this scenario, exchanging gunfire, some casualities (mostly his), burn some buildings (mine) and then spend another 2 rounds searching. I have it narrowed down now. I am pretty sure he is near them flaggy thingies over on the other side.

{editted to include SEND ME TURNS MAGGOTS }

editted again to add WHERE IS MASTERGOODALE? }

[ February 23, 2003, 12:41 AM: Message edited by: mike the wino ]

Becket did you not get my message? I could have sworn I told you what unevolved-halfwit your were earlier....must have forgotten to get that memo to you. Well, you were actually rather far down the list but I would have gotten to you nonetheless.

What really amazes me is the fact that Becket actually set a road on fire....and I think it might be spreading.

Now I feel that Dave H and I aren't trying hard enough. I still don't know where his forces are and its turn 20 of 35.

GGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGAGARGRAGRAGARAGRARGAGRAGRAGRAGRGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGG G G G G G G GGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGG

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGARARARGARGARGAGRARGARGARGARGAGRAGRARRGARGARGAGRAARGGRAGRAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR RRRGAGRAGRAGRAGRAGRAGRAAGRARGAGRAGRAGRAGRGR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I can't even BEGIN to describe the BUUUULLLLSHIIIIT that has interfered with my game life!!! So I won't!!! Turns coming right nooooowwww maaaaaggoooooots!!!! :mad:

edited to keep the screen size normal!! AOL!!

[ February 23, 2003, 12:25 PM: Message edited by: MasterGoodale ]

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Oh Great!! Just Great!!! Now my game looks utterly horrible in 1.02!!! I can't even play it it's so bad!!! AGRGRARGAARGRGAGRAGRAAGRAGRAGRGR!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yeah, any excuse will do in a storm. A storm induced by Goody's comlete self-immolation. He done ate his own TNT slathered words. "OOh, i'ts too bad to play" equals "OOh, I suck too badly at this to continue, so I will compensate for it by going GGRR at people"

Send your turn.

Now go away, or I will taunt you a second time.

I need help people. . . :mad:

My CMBB games are all crappy with jaggies now in both 1.01 and 1.02. I don't remember if I recently made a change to my RADEON 9000 PRO or not, but does anyone know what the optimal settings are for this card? It's the 128 MGB version. I have Windows ME and a PIII 866 with 512 RAM. Please help so I can get my turns out to all of my opponents who have waited so patiently!! :mad: :mad:

I have a seperate executable for 1.01 and 1.02 and I went through the proper conversion for one of my PBEM files. I think it's a graphics card setting! :mad:

Thanks!! :mad: