An Ale, 2 Waffles, some Good Cheer, and threats for all

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Axe2121 not ignoring you, just nothing of note. Send me a turn and let's start this mess.

Oh, you won't be able to ignore the bitter, furious fistfulls of TNT headed your way. :mad: :mad: :mad: You'll want to keep your head where it's presently tucked.

It's 12:30 p.m. here in sunny Canada and I'm working. I'll be home by 5:30 p.m. and you'll have your turn by 6 p.m. What would that be in California? Sometime yesterday afternoon?

Cheers,

Jason

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Soddball:

Snarker - you love child of Michael Jackson and Hetty Wainthrop. I demand a setup.

:mad: :mad: :mad: Who told???

Soddball, is that odor of rotten cheese stored in the belly of a corpse you? Oh, sorry, it's Goodale. Seems he's gone bleu cheese moldy this time... :D

Setup will hopefully hit your email sometime today. I will play the winning side, you the groveling vanquished. Any preference on map and force size?

Also, would you be kind enought to post recommended force sizes for the different map sizes in your FAQ?

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Ack!!! There is a Canadian in here? I thought we sprayed for them weeks ago. :D

Well, that explains the Frenchy-talk in your sig. A Canadian with French leanings? :eek: Does this mean that you will be surrendering this turn or next? :D

Well, my ancestry is Scottish/French Canadian. (One of my forefathers fought with the Marquis de Montcalm at the Plains of Abraham.)

So, after pretending to surrender, I'll kick you in the nads and then run for the hills and the heather.

Cheers,

Jason

Edited for the hell of it.

[ March 24, 2003, 01:45 PM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

All righty Axe2121 . You got your turn in, hhmmmm, about an hour and 10 mins. But the last turn I sent you went out on the 22nd? Were you too busy humping a moose this weekend to get a turn out? Working overtime chopping down trees? Or....,er, hhhhmmm.......wait, you live in Canada that's all you have for excitement.

My apologies for keeping you waiting 70 minutes. :rolleyes:

Now gather up your soon to be crushed spirit and get ready to receive the full-court-press, goose-stepping, TNT-flinging might of my uber-truppen.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Who gets the horror of naming the next thread?

Don't ask me, I just PBEM here.

I guess MasterGoodale , if he really exists, should stop flogging his dolphin long enough to get in here and lead us onto the path of righteous, all-consuming, flaming-TNT-Chukin, road to salivation.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Whatta say there, monkey-pumper? Can ya pull it together enough to lead the rabble? Or can we rename it "Teddie Windsor's White Hot Coconuts of Love" thread?

Hey Ass2121 any reason in particlar you are machine gunning an empty church? But before you answer, send me a turn.