• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

Ohhhhhhh dalem...

Who rattled your cage then?

Dalem doesn't think of himself as a hippy. Probably because he's a right-wing gun-nut who desires the eradication of all species except dalems... </font>

Ohhhhhhh dalem...

Dalem doesn't think of himself as a hippy. Probably because he's a right-wing gun-nut who desires the eradication of all species except dalems... </font>

Ohhhhhhh dalem...

Originally posted by dalem:

Did you know that a decent "shooter" Thompson submachinegun is only around $7500.00?

I'll let you have a pre-ban AR-15 (new in box) for three grand. I'll throw in the steel penetrator rounds for free. Maybe you can get lucky and get a front penetration of Boo's cranium.

I think the pool should have it's own Minister of Information. Someone who is able with a straight face and absolute conviction be able to present the pool-truth and nothing but the truth in any situation. Someone who can look you in the eye and still have the words come out the side of his crooked smirk. Ideally, MrPeng himself would be best suited for the job. Just imagine Sahaf going on at length, likening Bush to a cabbage!

Since Peng is unlikely to accept such a position, any nominations?

Ah, yes. Back in the civilized world. Relatively speaking of course. Still a bit soggy in here, though.

Ice storms suck. No electrical power for almost four whole days. Do any of you lower level primates realize what that means? No heat. No TV. No internet. No friggin' coffee maker!. Did I mention ice storms suck? Well they do. Big time suckage. Like what's-her-name in that film... Oh, nevermind. Ice storms suck, take my word for it.

The nearest "convienience store" (read: legalized robbery for sub-par products) is ten minutes away, and I can't get my damn eyes open enough to drive that far with out some coffee. Screw the meals-on-wheels, what about us caffeine deprived junkies? Ask dalem about going cold turkey. Not that he ever has.

I brave the elements, narrowly avoiding running down anyone stupidly walking in this weather. Hey, not my fault, the old truck just doesn't handle well enough to get the faster ones. Stop flapping your gums at the old duffer in the moth-eaten woolies (was that Joe Shaw I wonder?). I need my fix, now, lady. What the hell do you mean, decaf? It's no wonder you work in a pit of despair like this, asking someone at 8 AM if they want decaf. No, dammit, I need industrial strength, super size the drugs, stand your spoon up in it coffee.

To add insult to withdrawal, No light, except for those foofy candles the wife is constantly frittering away my slave wages on. Gad, what a miserable choice: stumble around in the dark, or gag on the sickening stench of scented candles. Like day old corpses rotting on the battlefield. Sweet to the point of making you weap.

When is someone going to make manly scent candles? You know, motor oil and gunpowder flavors. Maybe one with a hint of old tackle box, or golf club bag. There's a business model for one of you.

Four days of that crap. Asked if I wanted friggin' decaf every damn day by the same snaggle-toothed harpy behind the counter. Dense as an outerboard ladder master, that one. At least the beer was kept cold by the sub-zero temeratures. Mostly in the living room. No power equals no heat, remember? Have I mentioned lately how much ice storms suck?

You want your turns? Well, suffer. You'll get your turns when I've slaked my thirst for information and another hot, black java. Six months it's been snowing and sleeting and freezing. And now the latest little show my mother nature. She sucks, too. And in case I forgot, Ice Storms SUCK.

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Lurkur:

I think the pool should have it's own Minister of Information.

Liberum veto

Sir konrad

Faithful Squire To Sir AUSSIEJEFF

PS:Pool is a land of freedom from tyranny of government.

Originally posted by R_Leete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Did you know that a decent "shooter" Thompson submachinegun is only around $7500.00?

I'll let you have a pre-ban AR-15 (new in box) for three grand. I'll throw in the steel penetrator rounds for free. Maybe you can get lucky and get a front penetration of Boo's cranium. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Boo_Radley has a turn ... the rest of you lot haven't BECAUSE you haven't asked for one now have you?

Joe [/QB]

Well, I'd ask for a turn, however:

1. I know you're a stingy old goat who doesn't like to share.

2. We aren't playing a game so it would be pointless...much like your posts.

[ April 07, 2003, 11:23 PM: Message edited by: Moraine Sedai ]

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Ohhhhhhh dalem...

Originally posted by R_Leete:

I'll let you have a pre-ban AR-15 (new in box) for three grand. I'll throw in the steel penetrator rounds for free. Maybe you can get lucky and get a front penetration of Boo's cranium.

Bloody thieves. When I lived in Pompano Beach you could get those things for a couple hundred bucks out of any car trunk just off A1A.

America's gone to the dogs with all this profiteering by right-wing gun-nuts.

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

In case you have been wondering where I have been lately...

SOD OFF AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS

Anyway, I should be back to my semi-normal-pbem-turn-mail-frequency sooner or later.

Amor Vincit Omnia

There you have it.

What no tears this time. The last time a woman cast you aside, we didn't stop hearing about it. I know, just send the video instead. Give us all a laugh.

Loser.

Noba.

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

In case you have been wondering where I have been lately...

SOD OFF AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS

Anyway, I should be back to my semi-normal-pbem-turn-mail-frequency sooner or later.

Amor Vincit Omnia

There you have it.

What no tears this time. The last time a woman cast you aside, we didn't stop hearing about it. I know, just send the video instead. Give us all a laugh.

Loser.

Noba. </font>

Well, if you wanna see the sun rise

Honey, I know where

We'll go out and see it sometime

We'll both just sit there and stare

Me with my belt

Wrapped around my head

And you just sittin' there

In your brand new leopard-skin pill-box hat

Seanachai,

Haven't you figured out yet that Dylan is wasted on these idiots?

Dispatches from the Front: Presented by the Minister of Poppycock and Outright Fabrication: April 8, 2003 07:45 EDT.

Boo_Radley: After losing badly in a battle where he had nothing but Elephants and Brumbars against my barefoot "irregulars", my former Liege is losing badly in our current battle, where my glorious Stalinists are sweeping his forces off the steppe like flies off a cake.

Leutnant Hortlund : Is learning the true dispair of urban combat is far worse than being jilted by one woman after another.

Speedy: Has also learned a valuable lesson of urban warfare; Do not set up your infantry assault forces in full view of dug in, fanatical Russians, hiding in factories and other assorted strongpoints.

Leeo: His men are dying horribly in quicksand and mud, as the heavy rains wash away all traces of their horrible deaths.

Noba: He cheats consistantly and is now predictable in his gaminess, thus making it far easier to crush him underfoot.

AussieJeff: Constructed a merrygoround on the steppe consisting of BA-10s which spin round and round trying to avoid the deadly fire of my 88s. his crews are now dizzy and dying horribly.

Lenakonrad: Is also learning a hard lesson, fanatical German Sturm Squads fight harder the closer he gets to Berlin. The road is littered with discarded tanks, mostly his.

SgtGoody: Decided to take his children to EuroDisney, hoping it would erase the horrible scenes of his dying Russian forces.

Gaylord Focker: Has learned that fighting a WWII battle is not effective at modern stand-off ranges, he is now advancing but too late to achieve the VLs.

In conclusion I can assure you that the infidels are not in the MBT and our glorious martyrs and Olde Ones are fighting courageously every day to keep them out.

[ April 08, 2003, 08:03 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Well, if you wanna see the sun rise

Honey, I know where

We'll go out and see it sometime

We'll both just sit there and stare

Me with my belt

Wrapped around my head

And you just sittin' there

In your brand new leopard-skin pill-box hat

Seanachai,