The Peng Challenge Thread - A Coalition of the Swilling

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest konrad

Well ,I'm back ,and what I see?

Alcoholism ,scatology ,personality distortion ,bad manners and homofobia.No place like home ,what?

Now,this little tricks could fetch a right price in the right place...but then ,it's a good thing I happened along...

Roll up your sleeve ,I'll hit you.

sir konrad

Faithful Squire To Sir AUSSIEJEFF

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

Well ,I'm back ,and what I see?

Alcoholism ,scatology ,personality distortion ,bad manners and homofobia.No place like home ,what?

Now,this little tricks could fetch a right price in the right place...but then ,it's a good thing I happened along...

sir konrad

Cess, Sweet Cess

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

Gaylord Fockap

Someone toss Yeknod a cookie. The lad made me smile.

The rest of you worthless gits make me feel like tossing my own cookies.

Papa

PS

Lard, if the answer is yes, choose up sides and send a setup. I'll try not to doze off this time.

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Persephone:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by lenakonrad:

sir konrad

Cess, Sweet Cess </font>

Gamey Game Updates!*

*(Now with even more rude comments about my opponents!)

Aussie Jeff: He's shooting at me fron a billion yards away and I'm shooting back. Even though I'm the Germans, he still knocked out one of my tanks with a cheap shot. I think he cheats, but I will still win, for my heart is pure. (Look for another AAR poem!)

Croda: Hasn't sent a move in a couple of weeks, but then he's always been a bit of a thickie, so we won't hold it against him. Much.

Dalem: Is trying to rush my right flank, but he's stopped on the way to pick some daisies. Never let a hippie general your forces.

Egbert's dropped off the face of the map. Either that or his Coleco-vision blew a fuse.

Hiram: Well, what can I say? It's Hiram. We're one move into our game and he's back in his cage throwing around luggage.

JimBoggs: Is traipsing and skipping lightly through the meadows without a care in the world. Mortar shells are landing all around him, but does he care? No. He's a Floridiot and anything's bound to be better than his real life.

Joe Shaw: Sent him a set up a week ago and after he wailed that his poor old computer may not be able to process it, he dropped out of sight. Typical.

Lars: Is actually doing something tactically sound. I'm so shocked I dozed off for awhile. Time to move in the reserves, I guess. (Oh, he also buys German armor when he's the Russians. I mean who does that?)

Leeeeeo Is discovering the joys of Russian tanks in the fog. I really want to go after him with the business end of a claw hammer.

OGSF: Who can tell??? The guy gibbers nonsense at me about "cabers" and such...I just hit "GO" and hope for the best.

Nidan: Is turning into a real bastiche on the battlefield. Makes me proud, it does.

Moraine: Haven't heard from her in a week, I think. Hiram must be down there by now. I sense a plot.

Papa Kahn: And his magical dancing jack-booted thugs are getting a royal booting by my vodka drining peasants. And it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Snarker: is an evil toad, whom I shall hate for a very, very long time. But, so what else is new?

Seanachai: Said that this time around he'd be more alacritive with his returns. I'm still laughing over that one. He hasn't bothered to return the set-up I sent.

That's about it, I think. Must run now, "Malcolm in the Middle" is on in a few.

Originally posted by YK2:

Worthless git eh?

Time to get into my fighting gear...

...See you outside Big Boy!

Ladies of the Pool excepted of course, YK2. Besides, you called me Big Boy, which is much nicer than the names all the rest of them call me, and makes me feel tingly all over too.

Papa

Lard,

Apparently you've nothing else to do but lay on the couch, drink, play CM, and shoot down every scenario suggestion I make by slurring "nope, alshreddy dun that wun". Admittedly, this isn't bad work if one can get it. And in your case, frankly, what else are you qualified to do?

However, I was wondering if perhaps you could motivate yourself to stumble over to your computer and suggest a scenario you haven't already played? You see, that might be faster than waiting for me to work my way through the entire list at the Scenario Depot.

Git.

Papa