The Peng Challenge Thread - A Coalition of the Swilling

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

just send me a setup, that I may crush you beneath my feet. Pick a scenario and get a move-on.

Steve

Oh great, he can't even keep up with the games he's got now! Well Boo ,at least you won't have to use that lecture excuse anymore.

a verse for your edification:

oh Boo, oh Boo, send me a turn

I know the thought makes your stomach churn

So what if you're losing , it's really okay

Cause now MrSpkr has saved the day

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Cause now MrSpkr has saved the day

Sigh. Another for the list of 'No versification in the 'Pool'.

Desist, Boggs. That was wretched.

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

It's okay, I know you have missed me Boo. You don't have to make such a scene -- though I know you adore ANY attention you might be able to garner -- just send me a setup, that I may crush you beneath my feet. Pick a scenario and get a move-on.

Steve

Really, Steve??? You're not just teasing me, are you, Steve?

Hey, everybody! Steve wants to play a game of CM with me! Oh, frabjous day! Calloo, Callay!

Now, suddenly, my life has purpose again! Flowers smell nicer, the sky is the color of sky-blue sky again! Even my ezcema is clearing up!

It's nice having you back again, Steve. I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say that we've all missed our resident pinhead.

Oh, and Jimboggs? I apologize for not getting home early enough last evening to send you your move(s). I know that the life of a bean counter is drab and meaningless and when you get home in the evening after a day counting other peoples money, you huddle in front of the wan light of your monitor, waiting for some kind of interaction.

"Will Boo send me a move now? It's been all of five minutes since I sent him one...he has to still be there...he couldn't have left me, could he??? COULD HE???"

Fear not, little JimBoggs. I'll send you a move or two tonight, now rest your head...that's right...shhhhh...

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Sigh. Another for the list of 'No versification in the 'Pool'.

Desist, Boggs. That was wretched.

Wretched? You say wretched? No my good Seanachai this is not wrechedness. That would have required 32 lines. My little 4 line ditty could only be classified as putrid.

I hope this has cleared up any confusion caused by your overzealous post.

Be a good Squire and run out and get me a new intestine, will you?

Why? Has OSGF (aka mouth full of marbles) stolen yours to make that dreadful hagis?

Maybe you can get Lars to gut out a deer for one. Oh, right. He has to get one, first.

{Edited to bold the infidels}

[ April 09, 2003, 06:20 PM: Message edited by: R_Leete ]

Originally posted by Ales Dvorak:

Damn,where is Aussiejeff " The Carpenter "

And would that be the dead anorexic one or the geeky piano playing one?

Seanachai, get yourself a roto-rooter, and clear that problem right up. Intestinal blockage is nature's way of telling you that you haven't been drinking enough alcohol.

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

just send me a setup, that I may crush you beneath my feet. Pick a scenario and get a move-on.

Steve

Oh great, he can't even keep up with the games he's got now! Well Boo ,at least you won't have to use that lecture excuse anymore.

Cause now MrSpkr has saved the day </font>

Originally posted by Noba:

Actually, those two are in love. See how easy the vowel-less wonder answered the weak taunt - with a setup request. Get a life you two.

Noba.

That wasn't a taunt. That was just me making an observation. If I taunt you, you shall know it. Your lower lip will begin to tremble, your eyes will begin to tear up. Huge racking sobs will begin to force themselves from you, uncontrollably, and as you run blindly away, sounding a wail that comes from the depth of your soul, you may actually wet yourself.

In other words, just another day in the life of a Noba.

Originally posted by Mace:

you have to catch me first before you put me down.

Nah, we can put you down from here just fine.

Example: Your latest lover still has dingleberries in her wool.

See how easy that is?

SSN Hint Of The Day: Answer a question with a question.

Now sod off.

More or less incomprehensible matter directed to something called a "Boggs". I think he may have been talking about bad fruit.

SomeNachos, how about ceasing the endless banter for a moment and sending me a turn? Preferably on the fun Front. You know, the one where I have the big tank.

Papa