Life's just like a box of Peng Challenges

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by lenakonrad:

Boo ,you the one I hate most of the time...

konrad

So I turned to the wall ,propped my head on my elbows ,

and began to sob... </font>

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely day. The sun is out, the temperature is about 80, and here I sit. 4 hours late to work today, hungover, waiting out the next 2 hours til I go home to rip into mcshimmy-shake-rattle-and roll. Seems like the bile is rising there, sunny Jim. I see that you have taken time away from reading "The Idiots Guide to Idiocy" to work that internet-box-thingy. Turn received and sent back.

Sneeeaking in the rain...

I'm just sneeeeaaking in the rain.

What a wonderful feeeeling.

I'm haaaaappy again...

sheesh!

This post has been brought to you by the letters E and H.

Oh what a loverly set up

Oh what a beautiful day

I've got a sneaking suspicion

Someone is headed my way...

[ February 18, 2003, 04:50 PM: Message edited by: Moraine Sedai ]

Hmm....now i am in a quandry...do I Boot my squirette for attempting a Seanachi in singing...but then I violate the code for the Ladies of the Cesspool .

I know... Joebob , try to do your job here and inform my squirette that this just won't do. I have still NOT received any of the tasks set before her. Dare I say it...even Hiram was ahead at this point in his squiredom.

So Lady Moraine , I expect one of the three quests you have been sent forth to do by...oh lets say....Saturday...or Hiram hit over the head with a baseball bat after you oonce again defeat him.

Rune

Oh, and Dalem , Yub Yub

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

I'm haaaaappy again...

sheesh!

Oh what a loverly set up

Oh what a beautiful day

Tears from excess of joy

Course down her cheeks in streams

then her soul is overcome

By sleep and oblivion.

I hate you so much...

konrad

Faithfull Squire To SIR AUSSIEJEFF

Originally posted by rune:

Hmm....now i am in a quandry...do I Boot my squirette for attempting a Seanachi in singing...but then I violate the code for the Ladies of the Cesspool .

I know... Joebob , try to do your job here and inform my squirette that this just won't do. I have still NOT received any of the tasks set before her. Dare I say it...even Hiram was ahead at this point in his squiredom.

So Lady Moraine , I expect one of the three quests you have been sent forth to do by...oh lets say....Saturday...or Hiram hit over the head with a baseball bat after you oonce again defeat him.

Rune

Oh, and Dalem , Yub Yub

A thousand pardons, sir! I will rectify my oversight posthaste. The three tasks, as I recall (from rereading the posts) were: Hiram's head (which you decided I could keep, thankyouverymuch), the post I am about to construct concerning Berli's posts and Mondays, and hitting Hiram with his own baseball bat when I beat him - again (awaiting his turn in a scenario I dreamed up to see how that goes)...

So...without further ado...

edited because I can.

[ February 18, 2003, 06:06 PM: Message edited by: Moraine Sedai ]

Berli's One Line Posts: A Dissertation (maybe)

The pros to Berli's one-liners include us having to not wade through copious lines of diatribe in order to ascertain his deep, meaningful thoughts. Ehm...er...does he have deep, meaningful thoughts? His profundity escapes me at times. However, by keeping it short, sweet and to the point, Berli can either be easily overlooked, ignored or just laughed at (behind his back or in front of his face - whichever works for you). He also doesn't waste our time with monotonous innocuous blatherings, which (I am sure) you prefer.

On the other hand, should Berli grace us with a miniature epic, it would give us more fodder for the cannons, sir. And a more voluminous post would, perhaps, be more worthy of the MBT...filled with vile and putrid mewlings venomously spewed forth, raining down on all in the vicinity and echoing throughout the land of Peng.

As to why you shouldn't have him make all my days Monday, sir. Best reason I can think of is that I'd go berserk and kill you all if that came to pass. That, and the fact that all my days are Mondays anyway. Which simply means, I'm not far from going off on everyone anyway.

Next task, please, Sir Rune.

...though you are of course still barbarians,

yours yang and yin may not be so hopelessly out of balance as you thought.At least my yin certainly seems to be as effective as yours yang.....

Moraine ,not in public ,in front of evrybody...

konrad

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

I'm haaaaappy again...

sheesh!

Oh what a loverly set up

Oh what a beautiful day

Tears from excess of joy

Course down her cheeks in streams

then her soul is overcome

By sleep and oblivion.

I hate you so much...

konrad

Faithfull Squire To SIR AUSSIEJEFF </font>

I hate you so much...

I hate YOU so much...

I hate you SO much...

I hate you so MUCH...

I HATE you so much...

I HATE YOU so much...

I hate YOU so MUCH...

I hate you SO MUCH...

I HATE you SO much...

I hate YOU SO MUCH...

I HATE YOU SO MUCH...

konrad

Good, GOOD, Faithfull Squire! You have lerned wonderously many

ways of hate within here hole.

Now must lern ever ways of kill, KILL, KILL!! and

mounting of a heads on sticks

with point..

Like ninja frog, you leap.

and they die...

Cur Aj

In the night the ninja frog leaps.

Through the fog he slowly creeps.

In hidden places cool and dank.

Oops, just squashed him with my tank

Sir a<font size=+3>US</font>siejeff tell your squire to let me know when he plans to start fighting. My men loved the fireworks but now they are getting rather restless.

{SNIP}..something vaguely resembling karaoke..{/SNIP} </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />

I hate you so much...

konrad

You hate ME now? I'll give you something to hate:

Quit your sniveling, you hermaphroditic bit of codswallop...you schizophrenic trollop of a she-man. Decide if you are lena or konrad and be done with it. And once you figure that out, get a personality...and a clue.

Okay...NOW you can hate me.

Carry on.

edited because underline coding wouldn't work </font>

Originally posted by aUSsiejeff:

I hate you so much...

I hate YOU so much...

I hate you SO much...

I hate you so MUCH...

I HATE you so much...

I HATE YOU so much...

I hate YOU so MUCH...

I hate you SO MUCH...

I HATE you SO much...

I hate YOU SO MUCH...

I HATE YOU SO MUCH...

konrad

Good, GOOD, Faithfull Squire! You have lerned wonderously many

ways of hate within here hole.

Now must lern ever ways of kill, KILL, KILL!! and

mounting of a heads on sticks

with point..

Like ninja frog, you leap.

and they die...

Cur Aj </font>

Dame Moraine ,

Being a squirette is never pretty. So, I task you with bringing me the body parts of yonder Pole. lenakonrad MUST be beaten in a battle of your choosing. Once defeated, we will task you with another. Oh, and a shubbery....

Rune

Somehow, AJ, I don't think I could trust to your scenario. Any man who says 'trust me, honest' is not one to trust. I shall do as m'lord Rune suggests and engage yon blithering idiot with glee.

Originally posted by rune:

Dame Moraine ,

Being a squirette is never pretty. So, I task you with bringing me the body parts of yonder Pole. lenakonrad MUST be beaten in a battle of your choosing. Once defeated, we will task you with another. Oh, and a shubbery....

Rune

Aye, mon capitan Rune! I shall henceforth set to against yon foolish mortal and beat him/her with the bloody stump of his/her appendages. I shall make a daisy chain of ears, teeth and fingers just for you...

Now to choose a particulary insidious and nefarious scenario....

Prepare to die konrad, dear. You have sealed your fate.

Soon expect me to bring ears of Nissan1 (my three T-34 decimate his stug,3 pz III,and 2 unidentified vehicles),head of Private Hortlund (my conscripts ,well hidden in forest,executing from guns ,machine guns and rifles his veterans ),left hand of SgtGoofy (his infantry didn't survive the opening barrage) and testicles of Master of Waffle (this same)

yours

konrad

Why, this EXCELLENT Squire! Front

line news

speaks wonderosly with victory above

the weaker types.

My like to mount you with metal. Not a hart

of purple too. Like Stalin, and Popoff I

kiss you cheeky

*mm-wah*, and *mm-wah!*

each side. I sent you battle orders for Lady Moraine defeet in training. You got too, yes?

Luck be good to you,

Cur aJ

Originally posted by aUSsiejeff:

Soon expect me to bring ears of Nissan1 (my three T-34 decimate his stug,3 pz III,and 2 unidentified vehicles),head of Private Hortlund (my conscripts ,well hidden in forest,executing from guns ,machine guns and rifles his veterans ),left hand of SgtGoofy (his infantry didn't survive the opening barrage) and testicles of Master of Waffle (this same)

yours

konrad

Why, this EXCELLENT Squire! Front

line news

speaks wonderosly with victory above

the weaker types.

My like to mount you with metal. Not a hart

of purple too. Like Stalin, and Popoff I

kiss you cheeky

*mm-wah*, and *mm-wah!*

each side. I sent you battle orders for Lady Moraine defeet in training. You got too, yes?

Luck be good to you,

Cur aJ </font>

Somehow, AJ, I don't think I could trust to your scenario. Any man who says 'trust me, honest' is not one to trust.

Very good. You learn quickly, even though I have yet to fathom this whole Hiram fixation. But you'd do well to steer clear of any of AJ's scenarios. When you picture AJ in your mind, try to see him standing in a huge lot of used cars, wearing a loud sports coat. See how natural he looks? So...at home?

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Somehow, AJ, I don't think I could trust to your scenario. Any man who says 'trust me, honest' is not one to trust.

Very good. You learn quickly, even though I have yet to fathom this whole Hiram fixation. But you'd do well to steer clear of any of AJ's scenarios. When you picture AJ in your mind, try to see him standing in a huge lot of used cars, wearing a loud sports coat. See how natural he looks? So...at home? </font>

Well, I'll say this for mcgivney, he actually threw the Flag into contention. Didn't stay that way for long, but he did it.

Moraine, that Berli piece was nicely done. Bravo.

Berli, yer a lil' twit

Sod Off, all of you.

Edited to remind Qbert that he is also a lil' twit

[ February 18, 2003, 08:51 PM: Message edited by: Vadr ]

Originally posted by Vadr:

(talking through his toothless gums)

Sod Off, all of you.

[/quote

It isn't easy to describe Vadr.

Imagine a mause-colored , mouse-sized critter,shaped like a wild boar ,but sort of shimmery,with thumbs fore and aft ,and a pink ,naked tail

and yellow eyes several sizes too large...

Oh, I hate It so much...

konrad