I Peng You Everyday in Public and All You do is Challenge Me

Originally posted by Bone_Vulture:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Egbert:

[qb]First, if you need icons, you can't communicate. Learn a language, it helps.

Using icons qquals inability to communicate? That's a rather brash statement, how would you justify it?

</font>

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Blaablaablaa

Mechanical repetion on certain "magical words" doesn't work here.

Originally posted by Egbert:

He understood completely but couldn't understand why you'd add insult to injury. Next time Boo excuse me, Sir Radley won't give you the benefit of the doubt.

Don't kid yourself, thinking that I'd voluntarily sink to your level of quality.

Now, get with the program, the point of the excercise is to taunt someone else, not oneself. Your self taunting lacks subtlety and panache. Quite frankly, it's painful to watch, so much for our enjoyment.

Subtlety... Panache... Not related to "peng" threads. The rest of your mindless dribble speaks of serious delusions.

Blaablaablaa

Yes, thank you. Two witless paragraphs are all I can bear to read at the moment. You really are seriously setting a new record, sinking to the depths.

Gentlemen, what you see before you is a perfect example of what is commonly known as the small minded twit. They are truely an amazing species in their powers of self delusion and inflated sense of importance.

Notice if you will the urge to tell people that they should not be allowed to be somewhere that he himself has entered. Also pay attention to the incredibly small ego and the need to insure that people who insist on doing things he thinks are bad are stopped. Truely a pathetic species but unfortunatly a prolific one.

(In case your higher culture has made it impossible for you to find the subtlety of this post I will put it more bluntly. You came here of your own free will Bone_Vulture, you were not invited. If you don't like what you find then leave. Last I checked there were at 7 other threads for you to annoy people in. Please feel free to bestow some of your culture on them.)

[ February 07, 2003, 04:42 PM: Message edited by: Sgtgoody ]

Oh thank the ghost of John Stuart Mill, the utilitarian police are here!

There they are, all running about, especially that one chap with the nanny-goat fixation! Get them, get them, they're not contributing to the betterment of society!!!! Oh, you kind, rolling-smilie-eye using fellow, thank the gods you've come to deliver us from the ills of acting in an amusing manner. Oh, you're the light of heaven shining upon our pit of festering heresy. Thank you, thank you, and to think I, caught up as I was by the foul treachery of this place, had thoughts of making a joke, yeegods, you've saved me from a fate worse than death.

Well, folks, I'm off to enroll in a vocational school, so that I, like this bird chap, can contribute to the greater happiness of mankind, instead of marching it down the path of dissipation.

Whew!

Originally posted by Peterk:

Damn...mispelled wisdom.

AND DUMB TOO.

COME IN HERE WHILE GRUE AROUND.

*encloses Peterk's head with one massive hand with which he uses to pick the fluffy up*

STILL, LOOKS LIKE WHINGING FLUFFY TO ME AND MAKING NASTY MESS OF CASTLE PENG.

ALSO THIS PETERK, ALL HE DOES IS YABBER YABBER AND COMPLAIN BUT ALL THAT COMES OUT IS HOT AIR.

SO CESSPOOL EPA SAY TO GRUE "GRUE, FLUFFY POLUTING CESSPOOL! GRUE GET RID OF FLUFFY!"

SO GRUE.....

*takes the lid off the mulcher*

....DOES WHAT HE IS TOLD...

*turns it on*

...AND RIDS CESSPOOL OF NASTY VERMIN

*drops PeterK into mulcher...'BzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzt'*

NOW GRUE WILL STUDY STOCKMARKET AGAIN FOR LONG TERM INVESTMENTS.

GRUE

Originally posted by Sgtgoody:

Gentlemen, what you see before you is a perfect example of what is commonly known as the small minded twit. They are truely an amazing species in their powers of self delusion and inflated sense of importance.

A typical "peng" thread resident?

Originally posted by Sgtgoody:

Notice if you will the urge to tell people that they should not be allowed to be somewhere that he himself has entered. Also pay attention to the incredibly small ego and the need to insure that people who insist on doing things he thinks are bad are stopped. Truely a pathetic species but unfortunatly a prolific one.

"Sod off"?

(In case your Nasalized German thinking self has made it impossible for you to find the subtlety of this post I will put it more bluntly. You came here of your own free will Bone_Vulture, you were not invited. If you don't like what you find then leave. Last I checked there were at 7 other threads for you to annoy people in. Please feel free to bestow some of your culture on them.)
Oh, but I only criticize threads with absolutely no objective value. The Battlefront message board is in an urgent need of a "off topic" section, where worthless threads such as this whole "peng" thread junk could be placed.

I wonder who were the lucky chumps to get the cool numbers... Anyway, this thread - like all of it's smelly and witless brethren - is a waste of space. And bandwidth.

GRUE WONDERS WHERE FLUFFY VERMIN COMING FROM?

YAH BUT BONE-VULCHER MUCH MORE SMELLY, WITLESS AND BIGGER WASTE OF SPACE...AND JEALOUS TOO.

BUT, IS HOLE IN WALL? WHERE ALL THIS FLUFFY VERMIN COME FROM?

*throws another fluffy into mulcher*

MAYBE NAME SHOULD BE CHANGED TO BONE-MULCHER....OH.....HEH...HEHEHE...GRUE MADE LITTLE FUNNY!

GRUE

Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

Oh thank the ghost of John Stuart Mill, the utilitarian police are here! There they are, ...blaablaablaa... path of dissipation.

Whew!

Thank you. But the problem in your argument is that this thread doesn't contribute anything to the forum; it is utter crap, only meant to serve the deranged interests of the tasteless "peng" endorsing minority.

[ February 07, 2003, 04:49 PM: Message edited by: Bone_Vulture ]

Oh fer cryin' out loud.

Vanilla Ice? Vanilla Ice?. We are having a discussion about that Loser in the MBT? What a waste of fookin' bandwidth.

I think you've all gone completely out of your pea-sized minds.

See what happens when you put a revolving door on the Justicar's office? What the feck is that worthless Grue doing other than blathering uselessly (somewhat like Seanachai).

Is V-ice (Man, is that cool or what?) the henchman/twin/surrogate/Son of Berli?

Sad, how the putrid...err...mighty have fallen.

Thank you. But the problem in your argument is that this thread doesn't contribute anything to the forum; it is utter crap, only meant to serve the deranged interests of the tasteless "peng" endorsing minority.

[serious]

Sorry, but you have no jurisdiction here, and fortunately have no say on how this board is administered.

In fact, you are coming across as quite intolerant.

For your information:

i) the Cesspool actually is sanctioned by Battlefront.

ii) quite a few cesspoolers were CMBB beta testers and scenario designers.

iii) Madmatt is a member.

So, I suggest you're fighting a lost cause and since you are contributing nothing here...how about sodding off.

[/serious]

btw I bet you're one of those people who complain about a TV show rather than turning it over to the other channel.

Mace

[ February 07, 2003, 04:58 PM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Originally posted by Jussi Kƶhler:

Finnish rap music is as wanted to this world as a rash in the private parts or listening to your neighbours having loud sex when your going through a dry season. Not that i would know anything about that...

Sheesch...That stuff is horrible... Something compared to Schwarzenegger trying to sing 80's pop music...

Shame on you. Either your taste in music is flawed (entirely subjective, except when I'm talking), or you haven't heard the better bands/artists. I admit that out of the entire genre, only a handful of Finnish rap artists have been both succesful, and talented (who could forget Nikke T?).

BTW, you couldn't come up with a better metaphor than the Schwarzenegger thing? Think before you post, don't disgrace our country.

Oh, but I only criticize threads with absolutely no objective value. The Battlefront message board is in an urgent need of a "off topic" section, where worthless threads such as this whole "peng" thread junk could be placed.

Unfortunatly the powers that be do not agree with your higher sense of worth. So in effect this makes you the one out of place here.

One other point, quoting someone else's entire post because you lack the wit for your own doesn't do much to show off that higher intellect you so clearly wish you had.

Originally posted by Mace:

I bet you're one of those people who complain about a TV show rather than turning it over to the other channel.

Mace

Are you saying that there is anything wrong with the horrifyingly irritating habit of my father and his side of the family...?

Poor bastiches are all a bit deranged...

I BET you dont have any relatives who have called and complained over the national weather service on the radio about "missing" testing stations (just no data from them recently).

Bloody lunatics... Thank God Im infected and my life will be so much easier when I lose the rest of my sense...

Oh God! You mean that's it! We're not contributing!!! So you're not a utilitarian, you're just a run-of-the-mill communist. Great, I'll get my rake, don't you worry, we'll have this little CMBB forum running in tip-top shape in no time. Yessiree! You can depend on us, comrade!

BTW, you couldn't come up with a better metaphor than the Schwarzenegger thing? Think before you post, don't disgrace our country. [/QB]
Please, you have a link to Vanilla Fecking Ice in your sig... Dont you start with me boy!!!

There are absolutely no redeeming qualities in our rap-music, except maybe that not all of us listen to it... Still far to many... Almost as horrible as the gothic heavy metal ****e that is everywhere!!!

Finnish music is as good as british cooking or american politics...

Did I mention the hardcore material? Yes, I did. If you wish, I'll only write a single sentence per paragraph so that you won't get confused.

Oh it's a funny one. And daring - I say we keep it. Even I never thought to pretend to be a Vanilla Ice fanboy. Full points I say! We definitely have to keep it around.