The ruler removed the rules, the edicts are as follows:

On Challenging

no idea what to say more.I feel like bacteria in cosmos,using that much brain,

how its neccesary just to survive.

probably good time

to send me a turn

On Decorum

YOU BETTER KEEP BERLI OUT OF THIS.ITS ALL MY ONLY FAULT

(some expert in english will help me :what name for somebody who trying to take advantage of somebody's else misfortune?)

On Apostasy

yes, you right ,a have complex of father

On Justicarship

...God ,I went here like boy scout,

seems that I'm going to come out

like Hells Angel...

On What We Like to Call the World at Large

Its a Peasant Uprising so don't try to bribe me

(hint ,hint)

Don't you see :time of ,so call supremes

is over

Justicar, justicar, justicar!

[ February 07, 2003, 11:59 AM: Message edited by: Elijah Meeks ]

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not another one of these. Jeez, give it a rest. Follow your own advice and sod off with these useless, monotonous Peng threads.

Should anyone think of criticizing these words of wisdon, I remind them to take a gander at my vastly superior member number before acting.

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rune:

<font size=-1>OK...who needs a massive and I mean massive battle to kill a ssn or serf with? I want some feedback on this one, unlike the other slackers who never tell me anything. This one is in testing, want comments on balance. Volunteers?</font>

<font size=-1>We're playing "Massive Tree Fight" still, but my illustrious opponent is on vacation or the Moon or some damned where.

So far there are trees, super Panzers with +2 armor of reflection, bad AI pathfinding which gets tanks bogged in scattered trees...

Oh yeah, and lots of dead, retreating, and smoking-hulked Soviets.</font></font>

Originally posted by PondScum:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rune:

<font size=-1>OK...who needs a massive and I mean massive battle to kill a ssn or serf with? I want some feedback on this one, unlike the other slackers who never tell me anything. This one is in testing, want comments on balance. Volunteers?</font>

<font size=-1>We're playing "Massive Tree Fight" still, but my illustrious opponent is on vacation or the Moon or some damned where.

So far there are trees, super Panzers with +2 armor of reflection, bad AI pathfinding which gets tanks bogged in scattered trees...

Oh yeah, and lots of dead, retreating, and smoking-hulked Soviets.</font></font>

Originally posted by Peterk:

Damn...mispelled wisdom.

Which pretty much sums up your entire existence, doesn't it.

I'm happy when fluffies, especially of the gnarled and infested type like yourself, can provide such a functional demonstration of what, exactly, is this idiocy that we rail against with such fervor.

Not another one of these. Jeez, give it a rest. Follow your own advice and sod off with these useless, monotonous Peng threads.

Should anyone think of criticizing these words of wisdon, I remind them to take a gander at my vastly superior member number before acting.

Yes, we are humbled by your Wisdon, but what you suggest for your number is a waste of a good duck. As for your member, we don't care how you number it and please don't regale us with any pet names.

If perhaps you hang your shingle somewhere else, they will show you the modify button.

But alas, you are a Canadian. We would have to care to have symptathy and, you see, we simply don't.

As you go away quickly, we won't pretend not to notice, we won't have to.

Your attention in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

The ruler removed the rules, the edicts are as follows:

On Challenging

no idea what to say more.I feel like bacteria in cosmos,using that much brain,

how its neccesary just to survive.

probably good time

to send me a turn

On Decorum

YOU BETTER KEEP BERLI OUT OF THIS.ITS ALL MY ONLY FAULT

(some expert in english will help me :what name for somebody who trying to take advantage of somebody's else misfortune?)

On Apostasy

yes, you right ,a have complex of father

On Justicarship

...God ,I went here like boy scout,

seems that I'm going to come out

like Hells Angel...

On What We Like to Call the World at Large

Its a Peasant Uprising so don't try to bribe me

(hint ,hint)

Don't you see :time of ,so call supremes

is over

Justicar, justicar, justicar!

I have raised this little animal

myself

his like my child to me.

I can eat my own children,can I?

Elijah,send me a setup,

show some Ubermut,people are watching

No one dies so poor

that he does not leave something behind,

so have no fear

regards

konrad

Oh yeah ... cool member number. I'M certainly impressed.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Peterk:

Oh yeah ... cool member number. I'M certainly impressed.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Bone_Vulture:

I wonder who were the lucky chumps to get the cool numbers... Anyway, this thread - like all of it's smelly and witless brethren - is a waste of space.

Something with which you are no doubt familiar due to the near constant reminders given you by your luckless parental figures.

Steve

Quack! I'm a duck!

Normally I would point out the shortcomings, mental and physical, of such SSN's as this twit in an effort to make his existence on this thread a living hell.

However, I note that this guy is from Quebec, making him a French-wannabe living in the frozen wastelands of Soviet Canuckistan.

There's really nothing I can do or say that will make his existence any worse than that.

Steve

[ February 07, 2003, 01:15 PM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by MrSpkr:

<font size=-2>There's really nothing I can do or say that will make his existence any worse than that.</font>

You could send me a turn. Then I won't have to track him down and kill him in my hate-filled rage. See? Everybody wins.

(Editted to make my opponent's words <font size=-1>really small</font>, but to give him the proper, uhhh, respect that he deserves. Before he dies)

[ February 07, 2003, 01:31 PM: Message edited by: PondScum ]

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Something with which you are no doubt familiar due to the near constant reminders given you by your luckless parental figures.

Steve

Oh, the drama! :rolleyes:

No, not the wit, or originality (both lacking)... THE DRAMA!

Originally posted by Egbert:

Amazing comment when taking your sig link into account and your number of posts since inception.

[insert utterly inane image here]

Your inability to appreciate such talented entertainers as Vanilla Ice only underlines the pathetic state of your existence. You haven't even heard his hardcore material, I wager! :mad:

Originally posted by bauhaus:

The fluffies are beginning to run out of control again.....please don't feed them, they tend to feed in large groups. Then we'd have to hunt them all down and kill them.

Be carefull,haunters can easily

become haunted

regards

konrad

Your inability to appreciate such talented entertainers as Vanilla Ice only underlines the pathetic state of your existence. You haven't even heard his hardcore material, I wager!

Vanilla Ice is so, so...passe. He's like the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

I'd think you'd be more into boy bands now.

Oh, the drama! :rolleyes:

No, not the wit, or originality (both lacking)... THE DRAMA!

Your inability to appreciate such talented entertainers as Vanilla Ice only underlines the pathetic state of your existence. You haven't even heard his hardcore material, I wager! :mad:

First, if you need icons, you can't communicate. Learn a language, it helps.

Second Izaak Perlman is a talented entertainer, The childlike performer you prefer is a no class wanker. Study the differences.

Third, you make assumptions on my own experience without reference. I have heard nearly all his stuff and have problems reconciling the obvious impossibility of his actually getting worse.

Since you don't like ilustrated metaphor: Sodd Off.

<font size=-1> Edited to point out how disappointed I am with my own post. So longwinded, so technical-manually creative. Please excuse the loud banging noises, it's my head smacking the writing tree, trying to force something in by pnuematically enhanced osmosis. Sir Berli it's as bad as you say, or worse.</font>

[ February 07, 2003, 03:09 PM: Message edited by: Egbert ]

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Did I mention the hardcore material? Yes, I did. If you wish, I'll only write a single sentence per paragraph so that you won't get confused.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Did I mention the hardcore material? Yes, I did. If you wish, I'll only write a single sentence per paragraph so that you won't get confused. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Did I mention the hardcore material? Yes, I did. If you wish, I'll only write a single sentence per paragraph so that you won't get confused. </font>

Originally posted by Egbert:

First, if you need icons, you can't communicate. Learn a language, it helps.

Using icons qquals inability to communicate? That's a rather brash statement, how would you justify it?

Also, I already speak two languages; my beautifully sophisticated home tongue, and the depraved, simplistic English to appease you foreign mongrels.

Second Izaak Perlman is a talented entertainer, The childlike performer you prefer is a no class wanker. Study the differences.

Third, you make assumptions on my own experience without reference. I have heard nearly all his stuff and have problems reconciling the obvious impossibility of his actually getting worse.

Even if I was to believe your horrid generalization of having heard "nearly all" of V-Ice's (that's what the true fans call him) material, it still leaves reasonable space for his quality material.

Since you don't like ilustrated metaphor: Sodd Off.
Are you trying to signal something with the use of capital letters? Other than lackluster grammar, that is.