I Peng You Everyday in Public and All You do is Challenge Me

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mace:

So, where's the official notice, the trumpets, the fanfare, HRH making some proclamation from a roll of toilet paper?

Sheeeesh, services sure do suffer when financial cutbacks are introduced.

Mace

We're on a High Terror alert, everyone is laying low.

Anyway, I chickened out on calling that girl today. I've been hungover all day, and the last thing I wanted to do was have a "first phonecall" with a really interesting girl, so I chickened out and sent her an SMS instead.

Worked out great, in fact I think she was more comfortable with that too. So we decided to grab a coffee next week. I figure that bought be a couple of more days before I have to call her.

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

Anyway, I chickened out on calling that girl today. I've been hungover all day, and the last thing I wanted to do was have a "first phonecall" with a really interesting girl, so I chickened out and sent her an SMS instead.

Worked out great, in fact I think she was more comfortable with that too. So we decided to grab a coffee next week. I figure that bought be a couple of more days before I have to call her.

No one cares about your poor pathetic attempts at juvenile dating rituals....send me a turn....

there are telephones in Sweden? I thought everyone up there blew horns to communicate.

I'm still hungover. I can barely sit infront of the computer surfing various ..eh...bulletin boards. The mere thought of actually trying to do something productive like play a turn of CMBB makes be break into a cold sweat.

[ February 08, 2003, 06:15 PM: Message edited by: Leutnant Hortlund ]

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

Watch it, matey. That sounds so very typical; almost of copy of my friend's typical venture with the females. After the initial contact, there's the telephone game and always - always - the freaking "grab a coffee" part.

I foresee what will happen. You'll meet, have a non-alcoholic drink, she´ll enjoy your small talk, even if seeming a bit reserved. You'll part without any bodily contact beyond a handshake (consider yourself a winner if you get a hug), with a promise of another meeting.

You'll call her again in a couple of days: she's caught up with some urgent matters, but wishes that you'll call again later. After this, she won't answer/return your calls. End of story.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

there are telephones in Sweden? I thought everyone up there blew horns to communicate.

Nah, our lovely Swedish brothers have their Ericsson cell phones. You write your message on a piece of paper, wrap it around the phone, and throw the phone through the receiver's living room window.

As a note, I'd like to point out the Revolving Justicar post is moot. There will also be no Outlaw Revolving Justicars. Thank you, have a nice day.

Oh, and because Shaw has pushed through some sort of Cess version of the Magne Carta, we'll have a referendum on the proper term for chaps like that fellow sunning himself in beautiful Coventry.

To celebrate this day, the reunion of Monarchy and . . . ummm . . . well, whatever it is that Shaw claims to be, Ker Dessel* is proud to release it's latest masterpiece -- Desert Redux.

A reenactment of the epic duels in the desert, this one is a must have for all Ker Dessel* fans!

Steve

*Ker Dessel -- when you want to play CM in the WORST way!

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Ker Dessel* is proud to release it's latest masterpiece -- Desert Redux.

A reenactment of the epic duels in the desert, this one is a must have for all Ker Dessel* fans!

Steve

Oh swell! This sounds like something that AJ, that dried out, wind chapped, sufferer of severe heat stroke gormless berk would give his last set of mail order dentures for.

I suggest you quickly erase it from your hard drive.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Oh swell! This sounds like something that AJ, that dried out, wind chapped, sufferer of severe heat stroke gormless berk would give his last set of mail order dentures for.

I suggest you quickly erase it from your hard drive.

No, I'll just adopt a "No Export to DownUnder" policy.

Steve

Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

As a note, I'd like to point out the Revolving Justicar post is moot. There will also be no Outlaw Revolving Justicars. Thank you, have a nice day.

Oh, and because Shaw has pushed through some sort of Cess version of the Magne Carta, we'll have a referendum on the proper term for chaps like that fellow sunning himself in beautiful Coventry.

Now how hard was that eh? No Bauhaus, no really I WASN'T asking ... NO, DAMNIT MAN PUT THAT AWAY. Asking for a referendum is a right ... democratic way to do things and ever so much easier and less messy than, oh for example, a beheading.

And as the Potential Once and Future Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread I'm willing, Nay, MORE than willing to abide by the decision of the lads. If THEY like Fluffies better than SSNs ... SO BE IT say I ... besides it will annoy the hell out of Berli that he only gets one vote.

The Justicar Theme Song

Justicar, Justicar, Newbies Sucking Scum

Justicar, Justicar, Or Fluffies being Dumb

With either we will chase, Contenders from this place.

Justicar, Justicar, Justicar

I STAND WITH THE CESSPOOL!*

*Potentially, it's not been ratified by the Olde Ones

Joe

p.s. MrSpkr how DARE you release a Ker Dessel* scenario without my review!

* Ker Dessel - When You Want To Play CM In The Worst Way

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Steve

I suggest you quickly erase it from your hard drive. </font>

Originally posted by aussiejeff:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Steve

I suggest you quickly erase it from your hard drive. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

And as the Potential Once and Future Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread I'm willing, Nay, MORE than willing to abide by the decision of the lads. If THEY like Fluffies better than SSNs ... SO BE IT say I ... besides it will annoy the hell out of Berli that he only gets one vote.

The Justicar Theme Song

Justicar, Justicar, Newbies Sucking Scum

Justicar, Justicar, Or Fluffies being Dumb

With either we will chase, Contenders from this place.

Justicar, Justicar, Justicar

</font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

p.s. MrSpkr how DARE you release a Ker Dessel* scenario without my review!

* Ker Dessel - When You Want To Play CM In The Worst Way

You're right, of course -- my secretary still had you pegged in the Outlaw guy wandering the countryside aimlessly and thus unable to receive process or mail category.

I'll send you the setup forthwith. You're the Axis.

Besides, the knowledge that someone else is playing a desert scenario will drive AJ nuts -- double-win.

Steve

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

I'm glad you awake ,Sir

Without You

Mud everywhere,deluge ,deep sorrow and darkness

konrad

I don't know...it's sort of like...hmmm...

Yeah, if two haikus who were closely related had progeny, it would look like this.

If you squint your eyes when you look at it, you'll see what I mean.

The Archbishop of Canterbury has played his writ, called the nobles of the houses to Blackheath with Elijah.

The king has been (kinda) crowned and civil war averted.

Plague in Coventry

If I owe you a turn older than a week, send me a post. Your last turn was lost in storms at sea.

[ February 08, 2003, 11:46 PM: Message edited by: Egbert ]