So Is It Refresh Monkey Time Yet?

Nope. Definitely 'refreshing monkeys.' I know. I wuz there.

I was there too, and would have gotten the T-Shirt, if there was one.

But there wasn't.

CM Forums should have campaign ribbons, by which we can distinguish our "Old Breed."

Originally posted by Shep:

I was there too, and would have gotten the T-Shirt, if there was one.

CM Forums should have campaign ribbons, by which we can distinguish our "Old Breed."

What? You haven't got the T-shirt? :D

We'll always have are 'member number ribbon' to distinguish ourselves. Aha. Ha. smile.gif

Originally posted by Shep:

Or will there be several more days until 1.02 is made available to the public.

Shep,

Habakkuk

Chapter 2 Verse 3

For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

No need to bog the server down prematurely smile.gif The patch isn't available yet and won't be for until next week sometime (I would guess late next week). The patch itself (as opposed to how the game plays) is basically going through the final QA stages. Of course, it might be ready sooner if it looks good to go. I just wouldn't count on it.

Steve

BTW... had I know that calling you guys "Refresh Monkies" was going to become a classic term, I would have put a â„¢ on it and charged you all ten cents per use. But silly me, in my haste to get you guys to back off the refresh button I forgot to preserve my rights to a future franchise :D

Funny to think that a couple of people got really bent out of shape when I said that too. Now it is as wholesome as apple pie!

Steve

Every military unit always had a "Smitty"

(or every one in the movies anyway)

You usually found out about him when someone yells "Smitty's been hit!!!"

All infantry platoons also have a medic attached. In a fit of originality all of them are called "Doc."

BFC

Thanks for the update. The partial read me at B&T is helping hold back the DTs but I don't know if I can make it much longer.

Originally posted by benpark:

Is that picture above one of the few existing snaps of the 4 man Scottish Waffen SS "Kaber Toss" battalion?

Yes it is indeed! From the oft overlooked 1936 1/2 SS Waffenschleppenvasher Olympics. Also note, this probably was the real cause of aryan superiority beliefs. An easy mistake to make when one doesn't realize they were aiming at a Kubelwagon (aka: the Chick Magnet).