Of mice, men, mold and maggots -- it's the MasterGoodale thread

Rules? Ask nugget what the rules are. :mad: :mad: :mad:

If you dislike anarchy, hatred and laughing your self silly, there's a home for you elsewhere on this forum.

It's where the mangy curs wander off to when they're ready to expire. :mad: :mad: :mad:

[ September 09, 2003, 09:55 AM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Rules? Ask nugget what the rules are. :mad: :mad: :mad:

If you dislike anarchy, hatred and laughing your self silly, there's a home for you elsewhere on this forum.

It's where the mangy curs wander off to when they're ready to expire. :mad: :mad: :mad:

[Jake Blues voice]How much for your women?[/Jake Blues voice]

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

Setup is away to Axe; password for Keke's forces sent to Keke.

Axe's brave Soviet Airborne troops will try to take an abandoned factory from Keke's psychotic SS Mountain boys.

Received, setup and sent. That map looks positively fiendish. Thanks Becket! </font>

Following a disapponting 0 for 3 (Gators, Swedes, and French), the ever persistent one steps up and launches a grand slam in Philly.

Today's word is Jurevicius as in:

Jurevicius is unfeckin believable!!!!!

Oh, and nice Thread Title there Axe, but MGD seems to have gone AWOL (not that it is a bad thing).

Ahhhhh....let the euphoria of victory flow throughout the Maggot Kingdom. Only a post from the goodly YK2 could top this!!

:D:D:D

Originally posted by Other Means:

thank you Mr Windor. much appreciated.

You're more than welcome.

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Apparently Other Means had gotten himself captured by the evil scientist Dr. Maybe and our very own Edward had to fight off great white sharks, polar bears, and an assortment of misguided cretins in the service of evil to save the day as it were.

smile.gif Well it's a dirty job, but somebody's got to do it...

Teddy

Golly Wally frugacious tenderloin basking cherubs

muncha buncha wholly rolly canna manna getta gama froma winnah.

Just practicing, I'm thinking of challenging Keke to a game and I was thinking it would probably be better to have the new sig line ready in advance.

Carry on, nothing to see here.

I thought I told you gits to leave me and mine out of these inanae threads you keep creating. Men, mold and maggots. Now they work. Kinda like the three musketeers. So feel free to wander about shouting "Tally Ho!" and "Have at thee!" at each other all you want, but leave us mice out of it. We want no part of your vile demense.

Squeak!

Originally posted by Soddball:

I've been posting in the Peng thread and need a wash.

They made me! Nidan said sumfink about having a nice Volvo and I couldn't help myself!

*shudder*

I think you're now a candidate for some Russian-style "re-education." :mad: :mad: :mad:

What's up puss licks???!!! :mad: :mad:

I just bought Day Of Defeat and mister let me tell you I plan to spew some extremely angry hot lead at some very unsuspecting maggots!! :mad:

This little innocent OnLine community will never be the same - let me assure you of that ameoba pumpers!!! :mad: :mad:

AGRGRAGRGARGRGRGRARA!!!

I mean 'RAT TAT TAT TAT TAT' - "AAAHHHHHHH!!!" :mad:

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

I just bought Day Of Defeat and mister let me tell you I plan to spew some extremely angry hot lead at some very unsuspecting maggots!!

Oh great, like MasterOnetrickpony can handle the PBEMs he has now, much less a second distraction.

For all the rest of you, I am hooring myself for a paycheck. Hell, I am working like a $10 streetwalker trying to make her first million. Time for posts here and there when I get a chance to sit but not much time at home for games.

Deal with it, maggots.

:mad: :mad: :mad: