Languages featured in 1.02

Considering CDV's record I'd say they'll release it about one day before the BFC version. Then, after about 3 hours they will realize that it brings back the SS-runes, take it from the site immediatly and need about four weeks to get the new, tested version up again... :D

That is, after they by mistake uploaded the wrong patch, called "Wet_Lula_does_Barbarossa_V12.exe".

Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

As I'm too stupid to understand, can anyone explain what effect, if any, changing the lower front hull slope on the T34 will have?

Depending on what the change is... if it used to be less than 53 degrees, then it improves the armour, if more, then it makes it worse (the more sloped the armour, the thicker it is in practise). If that's what you wanted to know...

Originally posted by MAsta_KFC:

Hmm I realise that this is a partial readme, but no mention on Hull down bugs or Artillery tweaks. :(

So much stuff on the hungarians but who cares about them?? :D

Everbody, who cares on historical accuracy.

Idiot...

If it was a joke, than I excuse fot my last post, but I'm a hungarian and I'm very sensitive of such reactions, that: "What is this country? or Where is it, in Africa?, etc."

Hopefully, such reactions weren't in this forum, but please, be carefully with such jokes.

..and don't worry: I have a lot of humor smile.gif )(maybe not so much in english, but in hungarian, german language)

bye,

Uhu

Originally posted by Hannibal:

Ok this may be a dumb question but what language is hungarian relaed to ?

In Europe closest to the finnish(?),they a part

(and only two of them) of ungro-finish group.

I'm not sure if its proper english terminology,

perhaps somebody can correct me.)

konrad

added:so its finnic,and they are not only two

[ February 06, 2003, 11:19 PM: Message edited by: lenakonrad ]

I just read the "boot and tracks" February articles on what 1.02 updates.

1.01 had some wonderful upgrades and seemed to focus on important problems. 1.02 looks like and academic enhancer more than anything (very important to have those little details correct, sure), but it doesn't seem to address any of the still very troubling problems with cmbb like: arty spotting complications, tanks with clear LOS digging ditches with HE instead of hitting their targets, tanks retreating from "fear" right off the map (when close to the sides), unit movement speed in trenches, and blah blah flecking blah. All of these important issues have been a focus in the forum and (for the most part) have been confirmed by the battlefront ilk as problems!

What happened to please fix or do somfink? :(

Just wondering if BFC can tell us if the info changes to vehicle armour characteristics, weapon loadouts and others such as crew numbers will be included in the new edition, corrected Strategy Guide ?

.........and when we are likely to see the new edition ?

And here are a couple of PBEM's I'd like to replay with the revised 'bogging' data tongue.gif

Lou2000

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hannibal:

Ok this may be a dumb question but what language is hungarian relaed to ?

In Europe closest to the finnish(?),they a part

(and only two of them) of ungro-finish group.

I'm not sure if its proper english terminology,

perhaps somebody can correct me.)

konrad

added:so its finnic,and they are not only two </font>